Reviews for Kurogane was 16
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was super cute!
Mirika chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
aw this was cute I enjoyed reading this a lot~! I'm surprised it hasn't got more reviews though O:

Mirika-rin
Integration chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Still thinking d'aww after reading it through again :)

The scenes were interesting and well suited. If anything this has left me craving more... :3

It left me smiling
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I love this.
MaidenEmerald01 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw...that was so fluffy and cute! (-)me like! Hahaha...i just started to love this pairing for some reason, but anyways good job and the fic was cool too! Hope to read more of your fics in the future, ne!
CrazyInuyashaFangirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great great great great! I loved it! .
Krista Kat chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOVED IT. This was perfectly in character (well, maybe a BIT OOC for Kuro, but only a smidgen and I didn't mind it at all. It's nice to see him sweet and caring!) and it made me smile just imagining Fai as a wee tot. Great fic! _
arial-destiny chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh! That was a very original concept! I loved how they met too. So cute!
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So cute! _
korovee chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*fangirl sigh* aw...that was so cute, i love the style AND the ending! Did you come up with this with a daydream, or have you been wanting to write soemthing similar to this for a long time? ...I'm too curious XD;
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Well since everyone else is obviously to lazy to review...I shall review! Because it is a really awesome story! I really liked it! So CUTE! hehe! They just belong together! It's totally obvious! Great job, keep up the good work~
susan22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was so cute! Loved it :)