Reviews for Robin One Half
anthony883 chapter 10 . 5/21/2020
I hope you revive and continue this story it's too good to remain dead
tarrangar chapter 7 . 6/13/2019
Really shouldn't give a bunch of violent misandrists information about gender changing magic.

Most variations of the Amazons aren't nice people, they run the gamut from just being extremely sexist, to so hateful, that they will kill males who wash ashore from a shipwreck, only good thing to say about the Themysciran Amazons aside from producing Wonder Woman, is that they are isolationists, and so don't try to spread their toxic values.

The world is finally getting closer to gender equality, there's a long way to go, but it's getting closer, it don't need people who believe in making an extremely sexist society, just with the gender in charge reversed.

Wonder Woman is one of the least sexist persons Themyscira has produced, and yet she still show that she's somewhat sexist here, I'm quite sure if she had found a society, that kept their women in cages for breeding purposes, she would have done a lot more, than give them a stern talking to.
anthony883 chapter 8 . 3/25/2018
You may want to get your facts straight about the death of Jason Todd (The 2nd Robin). He was beaten with a crowbar by the Joker then the Joker had a time bomb that Jason had no time nor the strength to disarm so he died in the explosion not killed by gunfire read a death in the family story or watch the animated movie Batman Under the Red Hood to conferm my review
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
To bad this story has died left and forgotten.
deanron chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
I like the srory as it is so far,just a few will you be doing next for Robin 1/2? I really want to see an update before 2018 comes up.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
When I first saw a synopsis for a Batman, Ranma 1/2 cross over it seemed a bit much but having read one other and now this one, I'm a convert.
Please finish this story.
Spica75 chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
This story really should be finished some day...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I thought the way your brought in Akane and the Tendos was excellent!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
When will you be updating this story,I mean it has been a long while and I want to keep reading what you write.
spicarus chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
It should be noted that Ranko would mean either wild child or orchid child. Ran can be written with the character meaning chaotic or the character meaning orchid. At least according to the kanji dictionaries I can access.

So, I'm wondering who's coming for the bracelet. Is it Ryoga? Or is it Herb?

And it seems that the lessons Ranma got in thinking didn't take too well. Otherwise he'd have told Batman about the Keanu cousns.
spicarus chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I don't really mind Akane becoming Batgirl, if that's where you wanted to take things. I just feel that Oracle is moving too fast on this. I'd have thought she'd be a little more careful.
spicarus chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Just found this story and completed reading chapter 5.

I actually like this characterization of Akane, although it remains to be seen how she'll react to Ranma. Especially if the marriage agreement exist.

I do doubt that the marriage agreement (assuming it was ever made) will go through. I'm guessing that the reason Bruce doesn't want Ranma meeting the Tendo's is because Nodoka divorced Genma and eventually married Soun.
shugokage chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Wow this was one of the best crossovers I have ever seen with Ranma good job!
Veedramon chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Well, of course it won't be so easy...
Veedramon chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Okay, I wonder why Batman said nothing about the translator ring?