Reviews for Trust
l chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
This need a sequel. There were so much things unresolved. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I liked how you wrote her realizations in Chapter 7. After that seemed a little quick. Would have been great to get a little more open Alec and Max trying to figure out how to address her feelings. Good job. Thanks for the story.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I'm about half way through and just wanted to let you know that taking Alec to Logan's was humorious. Since they are such best friends.
Anima Rhal chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
hp
LaedieDuske chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
"I will, if anyone is interested write a sequel to this about Alec getting all his memory's back and Logan and all that other stuff that wasn't settled here."

Interested, very interested, yes please! Excellent writing. I would maybe have liked to have seen a little more care given to his injuries after being beaten by Familiars in his already weakened state (if I can't take care of him I want to see someone else do it when he needs it -laugh-), but that's just a minor complaint. I love your descriptions and I very much enjoyed seeing Alec without his 10 mile high walls, I could hear his laugh in my head. Excellent work! Loved it!

LD
Caruka chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I loved the slow afection progression between Alec and Max... And the final scene... Iloved it!
Caruka chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Please do write a sequel to this! i LOVED THIS STORY!
blubblubblubblub chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
hm, great story, but a sequal would be very, very nice ;)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Very, very good, m'dear :) I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
CherryWolf713 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
You HAVE to write a sequel! This was awesome :)

Melissa
hunnie chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
this chapter was cute. you said you werent sure about the last scene but max's character was so perfect when she said "wouldn't do to talk to the troops like this" all uncomfortable. you're doing a great job so far. the only thing that i wished u did was put more emphasis on max's explanation about their manticore history.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
That was the best ending... ever. I can't tell you how much I am in love with that... beautiful... now I want to read that sequel... :P
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Loved the chapter... glad you haven't warped Max into too big a sissy... tears of frustration... not sissiness... that's really a good thing to me. I can't stand when people make Max a sniveling baby... her strength is the most powerful thing about her character.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I adored this chapter. I mean tone has changed drastically... but sometimes a story needs a couple chapters like this... purely fluffy and fun. It was fantastic.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
I liked how wry Alec was in the end... a bit more himself in the basic sense. Definitely broke the ice.