Reviews for One More Time
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Poor Mick...hopefully he will be able to move on from Coraline. I'm glad Josef is there for Mick. I don't think the two realize just how much they need the other. Well, perhaps Mick did when he thought he lost Josef forever.

ferret nin
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story, just found it. Josef is right, it shouldn't make a difference after all these years. But for Mick it does.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ahhh, what a revelation for Mick. Josef should've asked him those question years ago! This was sort of a different angle to Mick's brooding. Me likey. Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That is a day for Mick that I never thought about - kudos to you for realizing he would need a friend that day.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Really good to know Josef has acquired wisdom along with his other talents. He's more like Mick than he admits in trying to do the good thing. I hope Mick gets the point and quits moping.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Josef has a good arguement. And Mick needs to like himself.
geekischic chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very nice! I liked this little one shot even more than I liked your other little fun ones. Nice work :)
ErisFury chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Yay Josef! Talk some sense into Mick's head - even thought I'm pretty sure he's tried the same tactic every year. And while you're at it, tell Mr. Weepy that he is NOT a cannibal: 1. vamps and humans are two different species, and 2. He doesn't actually eat the person; he just uses their blood. Silly vampire.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love these short little insights into their lives.

Mick has just had a revelation.
rentemotion chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I loved it!

Poor Mick, you caught his self-loathing perfectly
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 4/10/2008