Reviews for How to Destroy a Sakura Tree
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was a very intense story :) I liked how you related Gaiden and their next lives. I just . . . feel ... like I want to cry but anyways. I loved the friendship between Tenpou and Kenren is sweet and the other Marshall didn't deserve to die that easily he should have I don't know been tortured or something, hell his wife should have died as well. Because of her another who had nothing to do with the problem was harmed. Ahh... thank you for writting :)
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Love this story! It's too bad that it doesn't hav the amount of reviews it deserves, 'caus everything ties in so perfectly!

There just needs to be more Kenren/Tenpou love. Glad you wrote this. *faves* Great story!
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Sort of dark. I like it. Including past-life!Chin Yisou was genius. :3

I wish the 10K could have been more, though. Nevertheless, this was an enjoyable read~
storm101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I can barely believe no one has reviewed this story. I saw this over at livejournal, and I think it's great you posted here, too. I love this story, the characterizations are great. I also love the continuity of it, the fact that the Eastern Marshall is Yisou is just the icing on the cake, and Kenren's visions are a stroke of brilliance. Awesome story!