Reviews for Entertainment Value
:) i like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Nice story !
words2live chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Aw, aren't they sweet? I think you really got Donna right in this chapter, I could just hear and see her.
anemix chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
This is sweet, and encompases a part of a relationship that I hadn't really thought about with the Doctor and his Companions. Keep writing.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Saoirse-Inti chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
What a cute and accurate description of their friendship:-)
J-Kid chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Awwwww. I love Donna so much. :-) This bit of interaction between the Doctor and Donna is great. I loved the little snapshots of their life in this short story.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
"A Comprehensive Study of the Human Psyche as Compared to the Time Lord's Mind", apparently written by a lopsided concentric circle.

...she ended up learning the names of half the Doctor's tools and by the time they were finished she could've recalibrated a whatsit all by herself.

awesome! Those bits made me laugh.
aru-monster chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
I love this fic. It sums up the relationship with Donna and The Doctor without focusing on the romance aspect. Eases you into the relationship, to say the least. Very well done, hope you update soon :D
Spoofmaster chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Why have I not reviewed this? This is a really sweet little story, using one of my favorite relationships on the show the way it was meant to be. Very nice.
Angel Frog chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I like Donna. I love how you noted the 'perfectly platonic' relationship thing. Whenever I watch them interact, I can't help but think they have an almost sibling relationship.

Anyway, this sounds like a fun idea, so I hope you put more up soon! ;P
LimitedByCreativity chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
That was sweet! X3

Update soon!

P.S. I hope my nagging didn't force you to update..LMAO XD Just kidding
Spool the Pink Dalek chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I read the entire thing with a big, silly grin on my face. Donna reminded me a bit of a six year old in the last chapter, but it was so in character...I could hear the character voices in my head, which is a sure pointer that you got the characters right. I'm still grinning. That was fantastic.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Aw. I can see this! They really are the most perfect, but somehow most paradoxical pair of friends you can get. That's what he needs, too. A good friend. :D Yay!

-Dots
Basser chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Hahaha cute. I love Donna and the Doctor as BFFs, it's so adorable. They go great together, and it's so refreshing to be rid of all that awkward romance crap for awhile. (I mean Rose is great and all, but there's only so much sexual tension a person can stomach...) Anyway these are excellent, hope you continue! We're all gonna be needing more Donna after that finale..
Gilari chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Eh. This story is awesome. The Doctor and Donna really have a nice friendship, and you've caught that perfectly, including Donna's nosiness, even though the Doctor doesn't mind.

More?