Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book One: A New Bloodline
bonne fic!
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 5/15
Update please
StoneTheLoner1 chapter 1 . 3/3
Really?... You block people from leaving further reviews and even from sending Pm's, when the review they leave is even the tiniest bit negative? I would tell other readers to look at my last two reviews I left with my real account and decide if they thought they were block worthy reviews, if I thought there was any chance you wouldn't have a meltdown and delete this review before they could read it. But whatever, as long as you lock yourself in your safe room with your pillows and plush toys and good feelings all your troubles will disappear right? lol
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 3/3
Why is Harry wasting his time with that house elf seller? So what if he's curious how his abilities work. Say it's private and none of his business, then move on with getting the house elves. Nothing else need be said or revealed.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 3/3
Why is the main character dressed like an idiot? It would be like me randomly going to school while wearing the Flash costume... Unneeded and without reason. Whatever, I'm going to ignore the fashion choices you come up with for the main character from this point on, and just imagine him wearing whatever I wish.
so perfect it hurts chapter 7 . 1/17
I loved this story and your writing style!
Unfortunately I haven't seen Naruto, but your explainations got me through the first book!
Thanks for a good story :)
- SPIH
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
Naruto's life is never going to be the same. I wonder how long till Sasuke moves into Harry's property?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Did Harry make that book up just to burst Sakura's bubble?
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Isn't Harry like 11 still, why would the Elves think he wants them for pleasure?
Neo-Devil chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I must ask, is this going to be a NaruHina pairing? If so then I won't mind at all. Good work so far BTW.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
guild of the flaming flamingo... you just made my day
MarigoldMonarch chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I remember reading this when it was early in the hundreds.
MOOOmas101 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Why did he only buy female elves?
MOOOmas101 chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Just wanted to point out that the UK allows dual citizenship.