Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book One: A New Bloodline
CodyJaaxs chapter 7 . 2/14
This was hilarious! I loved it! Can't wait to read more now!
Ash0011 chapter 7 . 1/25
huh, this really ought to be in crossovers
SneakyDevil chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
This is a comedy story? I didn't laugh once this entire time. I honestly thought this was Cringe/Edgy.

Also, reported for breaking guidelines.
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
You forgot Kamui
Lllama chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
For what reason did Harry think to himself "hey I need explosives. I need a flack jacket. I need a head protector." And why the Uchiha crest and not the Potter crest?
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
ah I was gona read this but since it said book one I went to see how far you got and when the last update was on the other books. Yeah I have no intention on reading a series that isn't finished that hasn't been worked on for 6 years. I just don't want to get interested just to be disappointed I wont see the ending.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
A delightful read after you get past the angst. I hope he aquire more elves.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
Loved this story and I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job writing this
Monster King chapter 7 . 1/3/2017
Great story though short I really liked it hope the sequel is just as good.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
Hahaha...loved it, great story and funny as hell
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Why are all the elves female? I smell a harem coming... Please tell me I'm wrong... I really don't like harem stories.
galiaf3a05c chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
ahem... and i have question: where there humor?

because i can see there some romance, i can see a lot of Mary Sue but not actual humor... its odd actualy... in description it exist, but after reading fanfic you cant find it. (little jokes not count!)
galiaf3a05c chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Please... od so PLEASE! Stop insert translations EVERY BLODY CHAPTER! Do you know how its ANNOYING when voice synthesizer strt mumbling about translation every 10-15 min?

I know that most readers do it old way(actualy read)... but when youre eyes as bad as mine... well lets say that one page of word document as bad for me as 100k word fanfick in 8pixel nion pink font
raven spotter chapter 7 . 7/7/2016