Reviews for Sharingan Harry Book One: A New Bloodline
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/12
ah I was gona read this but since it said book one I went to see how far you got and when the last update was on the other books. Yeah I have no intention on reading a series that isn't finished that hasn't been worked on for 6 years. I just don't want to get interested just to be disappointed I wont see the ending.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 3/9
A delightful read after you get past the angst. I hope he aquire more elves.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 7 . 2/23
Loved this story and I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job writing this
Monster King chapter 7 . 1/3
Great story though short I really liked it hope the sequel is just as good.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 7 . 1/2
Hahaha...loved it, great story and funny as hell
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Why are all the elves female? I smell a harem coming... Please tell me I'm wrong... I really don't like harem stories.
galiaf3a05c chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
ahem... and i have question: where there humor?

because i can see there some romance, i can see a lot of Mary Sue but not actual humor... its odd actualy... in description it exist, but after reading fanfic you cant find it. (little jokes not count!)
galiaf3a05c chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Please... od so PLEASE! Stop insert translations EVERY BLODY CHAPTER! Do you know how its ANNOYING when voice synthesizer strt mumbling about translation every 10-15 min?

I know that most readers do it old way(actualy read)... but when youre eyes as bad as mine... well lets say that one page of word document as bad for me as 100k word fanfick in 8pixel nion pink font
raven spotter chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Cool story
ak chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
bonne fic!
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Update please
StoneTheLoner1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Really?... You block people from leaving further reviews and even from sending Pm's, when the review they leave is even the tiniest bit negative? I would tell other readers to look at my last two reviews I left with my real account and decide if they thought they were block worthy reviews, if I thought there was any chance you wouldn't have a meltdown and delete this review before they could read it. But whatever, as long as you lock yourself in your safe room with your pillows and plush toys and good feelings all your troubles will disappear right? lol
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Why is Harry wasting his time with that house elf seller? So what if he's curious how his abilities work. Say it's private and none of his business, then move on with getting the house elves. Nothing else need be said or revealed.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Why is the main character dressed like an idiot? It would be like me randomly going to school while wearing the Flash costume... Unneeded and without reason. Whatever, I'm going to ignore the fashion choices you come up with for the main character from this point on, and just imagine him wearing whatever I wish.
so perfect it hurts chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
I loved this story and your writing style!
Unfortunately I haven't seen Naruto, but your explainations got me through the first book!
Thanks for a good story :)
- SPIH