Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Max Evelyn chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
wow this was amazing, really like this :)
Swallows a lot chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
Good story despite the fact that this is one of the only ones of this pairing it was actually better than i had expected it to be though seemed kind of weird before reading
Unbidden-Angel chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
I really loved it! Especially when Razor said that he'd get neutered!
ulyferal chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Please ignore BlitxXColleen4ever's comment. I was trying to give him constructive criticism on his rather appalling work and he wasn't interested in improving his writing. This was his response, which is kinda rude and arrogant.
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Leave me alone man. So I got a few erros in my spelling, big deal. You don't see me baggin on you do you?

Just leave me aone and we'll both get back to our lives ok?
trigger12 chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
This was one nice ending! I love how hade that emotion right there! I think you should do more of this kind of story. And a very derserving scene at the 15th chapter, that was something, switching rolls between them. LOL Trigger.
Jovianokami chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Wow that was a good ending for Razor and Feral. It would have been nice to now what their son look like and what they name him. But it was nice out come for everyone now that Feral and Razor work things out between them.
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
man I really do hope things can finaly start working out for Feral and Razor now. It good that there feeling gettin git off their chest now.
trigger12 chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
Oh this has gotton very good! I love the way the emotions worked. Very wonderfull! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
This two chapter were so sad! Feral losing the kitten and Feral and Razor going though the emotinal overload. But will the plan of locking the two up really work?
trigger12 chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
Man! I've never seen Razor so mad! I've read a fic or two thats made him a villan, but the vengence thing I haven't seen much, ecxept on T-Bone when he thought he lost his friend in the show.

This is quite intresting, I'm off to read more dude!

Trigger.
missfae chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Finally got back to read. I love this story and I can't wait to read more.
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
I just read the two new chapters and I got to say that was great. I happy that Razor and Feral really get their revage; it would have lift them completely Hallow if they had. And that Major guy didn't die. But now that Dark Kat and are gone what going to happen next for them?
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
oh i can't wait 2 see when T-bone/Chance does the job alone without his partner plzz X3 update soon ;)
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Whoa Jake getting serious and so is Feral! But I don't think Feral going to like being supposuly kidnaped even if it for his own good. Just how do the four plan to do that? And what Jake going to happen when Feral safe? I also like Jake history as he grow up; nice!