Reviews for One Step Forward
Ominous8 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Wow. I enjoyed this story a lot. I really think you should write a sequal. I liked the fact it wasn't like oh I love you let's get dirty and parade around after ten minutes. This was something that stuck close to their personalities. It was very sweet. I also like your writing style. Good job!
serenity095 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
this was AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN. it touched my heart! it was sooooo DEEP C: i loved it. i hope you right more like these!
unformidable trust chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
aw kawaii. dat was so adorable

the lil hinamori with the bees was hilarious

loved the story, it was so sweet
SunsetRainbow chapter 2 . 6/1/2008

So bloody beautiful

I Lovee itt

It's actually really inspiring D

I want to write a story like this!

Lychee Green Tea chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Wow, that was really good! Recently I've been finding myself to really like the moments where Hitsugaya and Hinamori fight to work past the betrayal. I think that it's just one of those concepts that has to be done for character development, even if it is harsh. I don't know why, but I really like the cold and harsh Hitsugaya that must give orders for the good of his subordinates, like he did with Hinamori. Of course, she isn't just his subordinate.

Personally, too much fluff sometimes overwhelms me so this was perfect for me. It was still cute and romantic, but it wasn't overly fluffy. My kinda romance!

Your writing style is very fluid and I enjoyed reading both parts one and two. I do find that there are some technicalities you've mixed up, though. The destructive spells are actually called hadou, not hakudo (e.g. Hadou 31, Shakkahou and Hadou 33, Soukatsui), whereas the binding spells are bakudo (e.g. Bakudo 1, Sai). I think you might have had bakudo and hadou mixed up together accidentally. Hitsugaya also said, "Hakudo thirty one, Soukatsui!" And Soukatsiu is number thirty three.

Guh. I know. Me and technicalities are a real pain in the butt! Hahah xD

Of course, other than that, I found everything else a real pleasure to read. In fact, part 2 almost made me cry, and when things almost make me cry, you know I love it. Keep writing, 'cause you're a natural at it.

Take care,

Coffee Papers chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Btw, it's Zanpakuto not Zunpukto.
Coffee Papers chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
From desperation to affection, everything is fully detailed. Also, every character is "in character" - that's quite rare to find in fics.

Two thumbs up! I love your style and I'm faving this. :)
somebody's world chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! :) It's going straight to my favorites!
Trey178 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I've been dying for a story like this, and it's very well written too, keep it up ;)

project ecto chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
this was an awesome chapter! of course you should write a sequel and i look forward to it!
Inubaki chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
You've never done this type before? REALLY? Well! That just makes this even more flipping impressive then it already was! I loved it!
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
really good and fluffy! sequel would be good. : )
moonlight.gabriel chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
It's great! Awesome! Whatever you wanna call it! :D I love this story to pieces and a romatic humourous sequal would be really awesome as well! Romance/Humour - favourite genre

I thought the romance here was perfect for this kind of story. The sweet kind where there's mutual understanding y'know? XD Toshiro will never change (lol, don't get me wrnog, it's a good thing) So cute.
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh wow, your writing style is awesome to the point of being illegal _ It's so captivating and this chapter has that nice sad tone to it. I really love it :]

One thing bugs me a little though: "He’s NOT LEFT ME!” Eh, is it menat to be something like "He didn't leave me" or was it intentional because she wasn't thinking straight?
cherryblossom hime chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Yes! There should totally be a sequel. This was a really cute two shot!

cherryblossom hime