Reviews for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
experiment13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
this seems like something i would write. so depressing. mabye if you have time you could make it into a 2 shot? like sasunaru or something? so,e one saveing naru befor he does something bad?
Dei-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
... Poor Naruto... dear god, taking out an entire village? It's no surprise he went insane... Well written. Descriptive too. I enjoyed it. I'd love to beta for you if you'd like. But I'm relatively new to it...
Stinessi chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Damn, that's so... I could feel it.

Horrible but still... amazing and great.

Poor Naruto... yeah, I guess that's how it would be to kill someone. Horrible thought, I never wanna do that!

But that's great work you wrote there, it won't leave me alone for a while now ]
Dandelion Cat chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh! This story is soo sad! But your writing is very good. It makes me wonder if they sort some of these missions, so that tons of innocent people wouldn't be killed. I mean, if someone got mad at a friend because of something little like asking out the person they liked, could they just have that person assassinated? . . . that would be horrible. Anyway, great job on the story!
Shimaki-33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
WOW this is really good I fell so bad for him

you should do more of these your so talented and an amazing writer!
azaneti chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was great work. It was believable, and the trauma he went through made me cry...
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow! that was awesome.. :o it has desperation and other emotions just in the right relation with no emotion at all.. umm, yeah, try to understand me.. *sweatdrop* the point is that I like this.. :)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
aww, poor Naruto, he had to kill a whole village, i think it would have been really hard for him, but really good work, this was really good!:)
Belladonna-Isabella chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Nice! Nice and angst-y! You should probably be a little more careful with your grammar, there were some mistakes in that department.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
aw poor naruto. I don't think he would ever be the same again.
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A good day's work. Keep up the high quality work.