Reviews for It's All Coming Back to Me Now
BrokenSolitaire chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was great. They definitley should have done something like this instead of just jumping from a clip of John Smith to BANG - he's the Doctor again! Definitely five stars.
x-Fanpire-x chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I thought this was brilliant.

Seriously, this was a really good idea and I hate how it barely even mentinos Rose in TheFamilyOfBlood and HumanNature, I mean, if the Doctor was really in love with her then he would've talked more or at least SOMETHING.

So I loved this XD

And also, I hate that stupid MATRON JOAN! SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, I HATED HER SO MUCH, SHE ANNOYED ME BEFORE THEY EVEN KISSED (when they kissed, I pretty much threw the remote at the TV)

AND I ALSO HATE RIVER SONG AND STUPID REINETTE. WHY DON'T THEY GO AND GET SOME DECENT LIVES? URGH THEY ARE SO IRRITATING!

Sorry, I've done having a moan.

LOVED THIS XD
timano chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A breathtaking story-10 out of 10 stars!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey, it's me. Great story; sorry I took so long to review, but I actually read it ages ago :P Anyway, sorry I haven't talked to you in ages, I've been a bit p'd off and depressed lately.

Great story, it's really emotional and I love all the references. It's fab, as usual.
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was a great fic
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Really well done; I like the somewhat ambiguous transition, and well you imagined what it's like to "lose and reclaim yourself at the same instant"
laurajslr chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A great look at what the John Smith's transformation back into the Doctor would have been like! I loved all the memories you picked out! Great one-shot!