Reviews for A Rose for Royalty
abbyanime17 chapter 4 . 2/24
Wow, i hope you'll still find a time ti update this awesome story. I have been looking for a plot like this and glad i came across yours.
anlmoon chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
great story. well written. I like the characterization of everyone. Can't wait for the next chapters. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
This is superb! I really want to know what's going to happen next and how Hinata will catch Sasuke's attention XD I love the plot and I wish that this story will be continued!
Kaila Azroth chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I really wanna keep reading this wonderful story of yours! Please update because I don't like how this is just sitting here doing nothing more but look pretty and leaving us all hanging around to wait and wait and wait for any updates that is going to be announced sooner RATHER than later! I really wanna keep reading this story and I just don't want to be disappointed in having to be told that this story will be discontinued!

So please have mercy on us readers and just update because this badboy of a story is just mocking us all here by staying there and not moving forward or, in other words, not moving at all!

Please, please update your story because I don't wanna give up on you LianFex!

TT

PLEASE! :I
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Interesting start. Off to read the rest. :)
921350 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Interesting aye! I'm really into the whole hinata mission thing. N when will sasuke fall for the girl who is to kill him and his family. Great plot and strong writing skill. Update soon
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Sasuke finally made his debut! Can't wait to see how they meet!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
:P
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Yay for Temari being there!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Interesting way to start :)
unknown chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
this is a really great story i cant wait to see what happens next XD
oCloudNine chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Three years of absence and you have an epic chappy xD

I like this collected, and calm (for now :3) Hinata that you portray and the details of the Wind country.

Reminds me of Avatar for a second xD

Mabuhay!
oCloudNine chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
What an interesting prologue! D

It reminds me exactly of those narrations before a Disney movie.

Well Done~!
Suki Yasutori chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Im confused... i thought naruto was the prince and sasuke was a knight or something along those lines... well i hope u update soon!
Number1Weirdo chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I tyhink this story is going at a great pace. Not too fast and rushed, but not dragging and boring. I think your writing skills are fabulous, and I like the plot very much. I hope you update soon! :)