Reviews for Lonely
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Sad story. Anyway about your profile... I WANT MY MEDAL! Just kidding. You're as crazy as me and I like that. For the Mental Hospital Phone Menu... I have it on my phone. It's awesome and hillarious. Keep writing please, your stories are worth reading.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is great Vicki! (first Alex Rider ff I've ever read now :P!)
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Look, you can't just type seven lines and call it a story! I can never quite see Yassen with a lover, but it never stops me trying! Lol
redbull07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ooh.

very good plot line- kudos to you!

out of interest, who did you picture as the heartbroken lover?
Lassin Sayne chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
You made me squeal. :D I love Yassen/OC romance fics. Perhaps you would consider turning this into a story?
Jayd Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
oh, so sad. Poor woman. I guess that's Yassen for you. ...
ninjamonkeyts3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
...i actually can't think anything to say, being brain-dead due to the start of term. all i can say is keep on writing! good fanfiction, like yours, keeps me when exams get me down.
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Well, first of I get where your going but this is more of a drabble then a one-shot. I'm going to give you some constructive critism, don't worry I'll be sweet, :D.

You can be a GREAT author of AR fanfiction. But you will need to work on it first. Long chapters is a must in any kind of fanfiction, get the reader interested and they will review and ask for more. Come up with a plot, this fic did not have a plot. You like Yassen obviously, lol. Come up with a Yassen based plot if you want. Don't put to many spaces between sentaces, it looks like poetry if you do.

You can get a beta reader, he/she will give you tips on writing and make your stories into jems. :) This story could be very good, but it needs more thren what you have.

I'm sorry if I seemed mean or bossy in this review, :(

Don't get depressed or quite writing, come back with a great idea that will rock the AR fanfiction world, Lol. :)

SC