Reviews for Unwanted Ride
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
oh that must been a funny site for seph :) was in australia few months ago and got to see loads of diffrent kangaroo and they soo cute
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This fic is so hilarious! And I love how it turned out. Of all the random things that could possibly happen... Falling out of a helicopter onto a red kangaroo has got to be the most ridiculous! LOL. I guess Zack can cross that off of his list of things to do in life. XD

I totally loved that phone call! And gosh, Seph's line of "Keep bouncing. I'll be right there." has got to be the best line ever! LOL. Only Seph could say something like that and keep a straight face. Honestly, I can't even *think* that and keep a straight face. XD **was giggling the entire day.**

And now I'm wondering how they got all the way to Australia in the first place. XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
poor little Zacky!
Dybael chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hate you so much right now! I read this little ficlet this afternoon and thought "Wow, this is hysterical - but why the blarging pineapple are Zack and Sephiroth on Earth? There's probably a ton of story behind this, and I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be reading it all day." And so I did, and now it's 12:06 in the morning. Your stories are brilliant and awesome and curse it all, time devouring too!

Okay, so I don't hate you at all, just my inability to read nearly as fast as I would like.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Haha, I love the first sentence.

XD Only Zack would fall out of a helicopter and onto a kangaroo.

(And sorry about not being on tonight; stress and massive headache and all that. I'll definitely see you tomorrow though!)
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Alternate ending:

Zack: "AGHH!"

?: "Hold on justa minute, mate, I'll help ya!"

And thus, Zack is saved by none other than - Steve Irwin!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Oh, jeeze... It works. Those things can be scary when they get going.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hilarious indeed. I thought it would be something about ostrichs. They do resemble chocobos.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOL! Classic Zack! LOL at the "Stop this thing! I want to get off!" line! And at Seph's reaction!

This was wonderfully hilarious!

Great work!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I read 'Zack' and 'Australian Outback' and immediately thought, "Oh, lord, tell me Zack didn't... crap, he did." XD Ah, Zacky, only you...