Reviews for Ode to Obituary: The Nothing Man
Anpan Roller chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
It was really interesting, really detailed and a whole new insight to Zaraki's thoughts. I like the last part! Keep up the good work!
Vi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is sad, its good, but i'm not sure if the time frame works...
boygenius1220 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
It's cool how you made a series of these.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Well that was a bit sad, but it was good. Yachiru is his angel, that's a good line you have last. It makes sense, why he knows nothing of himself. Thanks for writing! -KG
Rooftop27 chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Very nice story. as usual you do your research. very detailed and emotional. (:
SecondtoNon chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Aw... that was such a sad and sweet story. Keep up the good job! I'll be looking forward for the next update!
VioTanequil chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Ooh. This is an interesting one. I like the way that so far, in all three chapters, there's this sort of underlying theme of companionship, of how the shinigami find a little something from their past lives in the present one. Nice work! Do update soon. :)
Sheepsama13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Wow, this is good. You put so much detail and emotion into it. I can't wait for the later chapters as well. n.n (Oh, I love the way you write. Very poetic.)
mickeymouser chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
that zaraki one was amazing
Beryl chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
beautiful. it's amazing how you managed to think up a plot like write so skillfully. i need a dictionary when i read your fics.
Beryl chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
wah really pei fu. your writing skills are damn amazing. hahah. can't wait for more. :D BLEACH IS LOVE. AH.
chica blanca chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
okay...first off, Turkey Man? that sounds like a deranged super hero or something...

okay now that i got that out of my head...this was actually pretty interesting. i never really thought about how Kenpachi was before he was dead...

more soon?

chica
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Ooh. I like the way this fic is writing. I like the way you portrayed Kenpachi in this. The Yachiru part at the end was particularly lovely too. Nice work! Do update soon! :)