Reviews for Who knew?
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved how you wrote her story with this song. I love that song. A few months ago I was obsessed with "Who knew". this oneshot is going on my favorites.

sakuraxcherryxblossom
Mona-the-Lisa chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww, I loved it. Kinda emo, but thats how she was. That song was like MADE for the book. lol

So sad...Glad things got better!

Really Good.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow. Okay, just WOW. You write funny stories? You must truly be a fantastic writer, because this is so emotional and sad that it's the kind of thing you imagine to be the only type of story someone can write, you know? Erm, that sentence didn't make sense.

Anyway. I'm not a huge fan of song-fics OR Twilight, but this was amazing. I was listening to the song as I read it, and it fit so well. Just the emotion, the depth, everything... absolutely FANTASTIC story.

-Melissa
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this was so sad, but something that could happen )

*Runs and gets new moon* at least i know they get togetheragain!
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
omg so sad... poor bella. wow that song really did work perfect. awesome job! you made her pain really real.
I'm a future Cullen chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was really good! Very sad but very good!
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
EEK SO SAD! it was good tho!
Elle-H 23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow..thats really...wow.

I really liked. Made me cry almost.

But Im never going to be able to hear that song without thinking of Bella and Edward know...

And please update notes ASAP!

:]
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
sad! it was really good though!
brittybee93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
gah. that's so sad. and i was in such a good mood. mm... yeah... THANLS A LOT! but i loved it anyway ;D
hcdl0220 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
OMG, when I first heard that song, I was like, "This song reminds me of New Moon." I was waiting for someone to write a fanfic about it. But anyway, I loved it. Oh yeah, and in a few year, my friends will probably drag me to an asylum, so I'll suggest yours.
ravenclawrox101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Awesome story! Love the song choice!
nLuvwEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow. I know its sad, but you did awsome with it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you make this go all the way till when Bella and Edward are together! It hurts to see Bella without Edward:(.Please update soon!
Ponder-huskies chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i love the chapter! please update soon!
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
this is like, my favorite song
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »