Reviews for Who knew?
Blawwmkw chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was really good! And deep and stuff...but he came back! He did! And they will live happily ever after- we will know that for sure on August 2! That was sorta depressing and everything, but written really well. I like how you actually connected everything to the song, instead of just writing a bunch of mumbo jumbo in the middle of the lyrics like a lot of other people do...You didn't make the song the fic- you made your writing the fic. Nice!
Softfrost chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow, this story was one whole surprise to me. Turns out I never properly knew the lyrics to that song, I've been singing it wrong for ages...xD

Anyways. I liked it, you got Bella's pain through, for one second you made me GLAD that Jacob rid her of some of that pain, and I'm not a Jacob fan, really.

You just confused me a bit...or, well, I just thought it kind of contradicted itself that you said she couldn't think of him because it hurt too much, and she'd already been thinking about him the whole time, but I understand what you meant, because you wanted to explain how painful it was for her exactly.

Nice story, really, if you write humor half as good as sad stuff, your other stories should definetely be worth checking out. ;)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4