Reviews for Curiosity
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 6/28
Aww~ /
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 5/9
This was such a good fic omf xD The way you made Deidara think about his feelings for Sasori helped the reader to make a plot and understanding of the characters _ I especially loved it when he looked at his crouch and said "You're very persistent aren't you?" xD There a few, small grammar errors but none that really stick out unless you look for them (does that make any sense?) Anyways, I loved this SasoDei story and hope you create more!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You're better than alot of experienced SasoDei writers. Good job.
Okarilia chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
*you can see a girl laying on the floor covered with blood wich comes from her nose*

OHH HEEL YES! xD!

Dammit! to smexy and hot! hahahaha!

good job! you almost kill me with a nosebleeding! xDD

sayonara!
Doll Face chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I'm drooling. I silently laughed my ass of when I read that Sasori walked in on Deidara. XD I LOVED it. So smexy!
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love your coment in the beging about owning naruto. however i i owned aruto i would have lots of yaoilemons as well. i thought you did really great good job!
iamofthedesert chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Haha! Awkward moment when Sasori Walked in on Dei! XD

Great Job! I love it!
Izumiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yeyz, I loved it! And I love SasoDei! *favs*
thedreamthiefs chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OH MY FUCKING JASHINZ! THAT WAS HOT! HOT! HOT!
the-sirens-song chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
*holds nose* Wonderful! But I also notcied that the climax was rushed. But other then that is was really good. Now I must go get more tissue for my bleeding nose
Aiko'sNeko chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very good I loved it. Always wondered if Dei gave himself head.
black55widow chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice very nice.
Rakuen Tachibana chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really love this pairing too! Great story! I'll be writing an Akatsuki story with this pairing soon...it's called "Crazy People". I hope you'll read it and review it! Thanks!
Harada chapter 1 . 4/13/2008