Reviews for Curiosity
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You're better than alot of experienced SasoDei writers. Good job.
Okarilia chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
*you can see a girl laying on the floor covered with blood wich comes from her nose*

OHH HEEL YES! xD!

Dammit! to smexy and hot! hahahaha!

good job! you almost kill me with a nosebleeding! xDD

sayonara!
Doll Face chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I'm drooling. I silently laughed my ass of when I read that Sasori walked in on Deidara. XD I LOVED it. So smexy!
Dpreukssiya chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love your coment in the beging about owning naruto. however i i owned aruto i would have lots of yaoilemons as well. i thought you did really great good job!
iamofthedesert chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Haha! Awkward moment when Sasori Walked in on Dei! XD

Great Job! I love it!
Izumiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yeyz, I loved it! And I love SasoDei! *favs*
erwinsmiths chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OH MY FUCKING JASHINZ! THAT WAS HOT! HOT! HOT!
the-sirens-song chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
*holds nose* Wonderful! But I also notcied that the climax was rushed. But other then that is was really good. Now I must go get more tissue for my bleeding nose
Aiko'sNeko chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very good I loved it. Always wondered if Dei gave himself head.
black55widow chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice very nice.
Rakuen Tachibana chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really love this pairing too! Great story! I'll be writing an Akatsuki story with this pairing soon...it's called "Crazy People". I hope you'll read it and review it! Thanks!
Harada chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
SasoDei FTW!
Dark Kisuna chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yaoi... yummy xD
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
*claps and stands up* BRAVO! very well done. I love them together too, and though I hate to admit it, I'm a little bit of a deidara fan girl and sasori fangirl
yourlovelyalice chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
whoa!

that was seriously hot!

but, would sasori actually make a puppet body with a penis? O_o i've always been curiouse of that. and how would HE get laid? do puppets have an anus too?

wow... this is getting disturbing so im just gonna leave before i say anything else. :D