Reviews for Teenage Anthem
IoSolUno chapter 48 . 1/29
Wow, this story was truly amazing. Very dark but you handled it well by not being explicit, allowing the dark ideas to build for the reader and then, at least in my case, finding a way to go darker. It was truly heartbreaking reading what the characters went through,and thus beautiful to see the two work so hard to help each other overcome and survive. And the wedding... what a tease! And yet sweet that it was that dream that replaced his nightmare. Really amazing job, one of the best B/A fics I've read.
Clazberry chapter 45 . 1/10
K.C.I.C chapter 31 . 11/9/2016
mmm
K.C.I.C chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
m
danireviews chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I'm rewatching Buffy from the beginning, and I'm on Season 2 and need some Buffy/Angel love to satisfy me while Angel is being all psycho Angelus. This is a great start so far!
Stupendously Good chapter 48 . 7/5/2015
Wow seriously hot story please write more on them love angel and buffy
Lolly86 chapter 47 . 6/6/2015
I reviewed this 5 years ago, and I've just read it again. The impact this has is incredible. It's gripping and impossible to put down.
I accidently stayed up until 7am when I had to give in and sleep...for four hours. Then I woke up and finished it.
100% worth the sleeplessness.

You've done an extraordinary amount of justice to a extremely serious subject.

I have a theory the the impact of this work increases with the age of the reader. So see ya in 5 years - when I'm 33..x
Guest chapter 48 . 2/26/2015
WWHY IS THERE NO SEQUEL YET
penguinknees chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
That. Was. Awesome. Bravo on this story-seriously. I loved every moment, every chapter.
penguinknees chapter 39 . 2/20/2015
Thank God he got there! I had a feeling some big blow out was going to happen that night and between ngel and Hank. Sad it happened but glad he kicked his ass!
penguinknees chapter 36 . 2/20/2015
LOL yeah really pretty please!
penguinknees chapter 28 . 2/20/2015
Oh don't do it! You have enough going on to lose the one good thing Buf!
penguinknees chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
LOL sarcastic Angel is a good Angel. I like these longer chapters, love this story so far
penguinknees chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Whoa whats his stiry
penguinknees chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
He came! And what's the secret! I gotta know!