Reviews for Training Doesn't Always Have To Be Boring
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I knew he should have looked in the mirror! I actually thought Itachi would be there, in the bathroom; but, for Itachi to have carved those words into Sasuke's back instead, is so much more touching! (In a sadistic Itachi kind of way...) Dx Damn it Sasuke! Damn it Itachi! Dx Blaaargh, it was a great story; I feel so bad for poor Sasuke. I'm gonna go check for sequeals now. xD
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that was... bittersweet. i love it so much! i knew that itachi wrote something on sasuke's back! i just knew it! im gonna go read the sequal :)
Elizabeth Bundy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Man I've read this story of yours like a hundred times and it just gets better and better. . . .
Veja24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Why is this rape again...? Sasuke was begging for it :(
Windup Dollie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Kya! that was so good! I totally lurved it :3 And I'm gunna go read the sequal, right now!
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Good. Very good. Espeically the ending lines.

Umm...A couple of spelling mistakes like mongekyo instead of mangekyo and merecelessly should be mercilessly.

I'm a spelling freak!
New Profileaccount chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
very very good
Vampire Kitty chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Please write a sequal. It just isn't fair to leave it hanging like this so PLEASE!
patches'isadoll chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh My God. That was just possibly, THE best fic i have EVER EVER EVER read. And i am so not joking.

Sequal? -
s chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
sequal sequal sequal let sasuke see the scars on his back cause i think it would be cruel to not let him see them
Shiori chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
do the sequel do it im so0o0 gonna read it but do sumthin 2 tell us k
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
meow~! this was pretty good! you first? im to much of a wimp to do one, but i want to (the first time i tried the compie died on me and i was to traumatized to keep going) please make a sequeal! keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty
VioletIntoxication chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You HAVE to write a sequel! God... That was positively fantastic. Yeah but anyway, you are an excellent writer, so please keep writing the beautiful Uchihacest that I desire! And thank you so much for taking the time to write this fic; your efforts are very much appreciated. So please, I beg you, post a sequel soon! I was comforted immeasurably by your explanation at the end; there are so many fics where Itachi rapes Sasuke out of lust and abandons him completely, and though those are goddamn hot, it is nice to have hope for more lemons on the horizon. So in other words, many delicious lemons are expected in the delightful sequel (which I do wait in earnest for).
Kathryn Amanda Reel chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
If you don't do a sequal i will kill myself! So please do it, just to let you know I'm questionably diturbed, I'm so disturbed its questionable. Yeah I know big words.
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2008