Reviews for An Ordinary Meeting
Silverdragonstar chapter 5 . 6/15
So absolutely funny! Just trying to piece the story together with a gobsmacked Holmes, too perfect.
tripleransom chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This was hilarious! I loved it. I'm especially impressed by your knowledge of Victorian London-type slang words.
sckid chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This was the best bit of "first meeting" fanfiction I've ever read.
2if chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I like the way you show the politics of the room. I didn't pick up on the police officers personalities as much when I just read S Holmes.
Oli chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
What the - !?
LOL. Ahh, veryveryvery interesting ... Just needed to comment on how beautiful this is :3
falconer54 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Okay... Wierd... But oddly fascinating.
falconer54 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Good chapter... But doesn't Holmes have some French ansestry too?
falconer54 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter... Never underestimate Watson... This is one of my favorite chapters of all the fics... Hey. I like a badass Watson.
Falconer54
falconer54 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Good test.. How did you get the idea for that... Hilarious!
falconer54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Lestrade's thoughts swirled like dry leaves in the gutter- i thought that was good imagery. and I loved the ending. good overall chapter.
falconer54
cjn chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I just about died laughing, and goodness knows I needed it!

I had tests in all of my afternoon classes, so after finishing my last class's test early, I felt that I needed a well-deserved trip to my favorite website.

Needless to say, by the time I got to the part about the patient's father, I had gotten several very odd looks from the people sitting around me. I have never laughed silently for so long before.

You are a genius! This story should get an award for hilarious writing. And an award for making me love Lestrade.
cjn chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
This chapter was amazing!

"Thirty second and a loud collision later..." was just one of the many hilarious phrases.

And I had no idea there was an official term for kicking someone in the shins in combat...
cjn chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant! I absolutely LOVE this!

And now I love Lestrade too!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Haha, hilarious! Especially Mycroft's little bit at the end, excellent!

:D
nomdeplume30 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
It just kept getting better! I want to know about the canal dogs and the push into the river. :) This is not a story to read when you're trying to be quiet. I had to keep choking back the laughter so I wouldn't wake anybody up!