Reviews for An Ordinary Meeting
Scarylady chapter 5 . 5/23
I literally had tears of laughter in my eyes while reading this. When even SHERLOCK doesn't know what to do with you, then you know you're messed up. Also Lestrade's Finger Of Doom is hilarious.
Nonnymouse chapter 1 . 1/20
Great first chapter! I should note, however, that the remedies suggested are rather anachronistic. A Victorian doctor would've been unlikely to suggest juice. Things like beef tea, tea, and barley water were considered to be good choices, and Watson may have indeed suggested milk as well.

Lestrade's interjection is a bit odd, because the Victorians didn't necessarily view milk as a cure-all, nor did they drink as much of it as say, 21st century Americans. The idea that milk or dairy causing excessive mucus production is a modern concept, and it's also a common myth.
Nearing Midnight chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Absolutely amazing XD
Silverdragonstar chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
So absolutely funny! Just trying to piece the story together with a gobsmacked Holmes, too perfect.
tripleransom chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This was hilarious! I loved it. I'm especially impressed by your knowledge of Victorian London-type slang words.
sckid chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This was the best bit of "first meeting" fanfiction I've ever read.
2if chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I like the way you show the politics of the room. I didn't pick up on the police officers personalities as much when I just read S Holmes.
Oli chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
What the - !?
LOL. Ahh, veryveryvery interesting ... Just needed to comment on how beautiful this is :3
falconer54 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Okay... Wierd... But oddly fascinating.
falconer54 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Good chapter... But doesn't Holmes have some French ansestry too?
falconer54 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter... Never underestimate Watson... This is one of my favorite chapters of all the fics... Hey. I like a badass Watson.
Falconer54
falconer54 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Good test.. How did you get the idea for that... Hilarious!
falconer54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Lestrade's thoughts swirled like dry leaves in the gutter- i thought that was good imagery. and I loved the ending. good overall chapter.
falconer54
cjn chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I just about died laughing, and goodness knows I needed it!

I had tests in all of my afternoon classes, so after finishing my last class's test early, I felt that I needed a well-deserved trip to my favorite website.

Needless to say, by the time I got to the part about the patient's father, I had gotten several very odd looks from the people sitting around me. I have never laughed silently for so long before.

You are a genius! This story should get an award for hilarious writing. And an award for making me love Lestrade.
cjn chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
This chapter was amazing!

"Thirty second and a loud collision later..." was just one of the many hilarious phrases.

And I had no idea there was an official term for kicking someone in the shins in combat...