Reviews for The Booty Call
LAZYONE chapter 1 . 4/5
This is now my favorite thing ever
rumiklove chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh my gosh! XD Vlad was soooooo nervous :3 he seems like a boy in his first date 3 sooooo cute :3
ShirinGM chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I was smiling all the time. You got me with " Yes, I'm a genius. "
kumi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Haha god I love this! xD
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
No offence to you but GROSS!I'm am SO glad I'm not a danny!What a PERVERT! Once again G-R-O-S-S. GROSS!
Destielismylove chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to write every single one of those situations in major detail.
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Is Vlad bipolar?

Anyway, you should really make a fanfic with some of these ideas. Especially the threesome bit, but with Vlad doubling. That would be AWESOME! XD
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
LOVE IT! LOL! PERVY VLAD!
Sunscorona chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
HAAAAAH :D

Awesome! :D

Though the "Ooh Doorbell" reminded me of a dog...

but it was written awesomely!
nightmarekitt chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Vlad's such a girl. XD
Pocky of NyaNyaLand chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This has got to be the most erotic fic without any real sex. Damn, you are good. Vlad is so funny in this fic. I love how he is a cross between a badass villain and schoolgirl in love. Awesome job.
DeniedUsername chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh you sick, perverted person! Getting me all hot and bothered like that!

The ending was fantastic, made me laugh till my throat hurt, very realistic! I loved it!
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
TOTALLY EPIC! I love this! The kinky situations were just perfect to read and I love how Vlad goes from this dominant badass seme to this overexcited and childlike lover! You are a amazing!
Alrye chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Is it me or is Vlad a bit too eager and crazy? Man he's going senile before he hits 70! XD
Nimrod The Writer chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Good lord, I can't tell you how many times I've read this and forgot to review. o_O

So! Millionth time reading and it was just as awesome as the first time! Your take on Vlad absolutely cracked me up, and even the slight insight on Danny was perfect too. He's so cute and confused. X)

Erotic, brilliantly written, and unique!

...and damn, I really wanna write a few of those positions right now...