Reviews for Who's That Girl
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I know I am years late to review because the story is over but WOW, can I just say I'm fully prepared to hate someone more than Kikyo. Lady Kame- I want to give you the award, you deserve it. haha
Kate chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
I loooved it! I was getting kinda worried if Inu and Kag were actually going to have Kai. Since Kag never did get pregnant...yet.
mysecrets101 chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
pa0lini chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
oh this was a BRILLIANT chapter! the fact that your a mother makes the ending that much more funny! i laughed so hard when the books were revealed! I am currently going through all of your stories so far and am looking forward to them all!
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hey nice chapter! I like it! 3 _
Roper007 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
really good i liked it
LadyNaught chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
I most congratulate you on a very well written story and on the quick chapters too. I don't think Rumiko would have done a better job. No seriously as much as I love Inuyasha and his universe I have to admite that tourds the end Rumiko looked like she was draging it out cause she didn't know where to go with it. This story was well written and if I didn't know any better I'd say that you where the one writting the original series and not Rumiko. I can't wait to finish the sequel, and the triquel? Well any ways I think I'm starting to like this stories more that the original. LATER, like in two day or so when I finish the sequel. D
Kirarathedemoncat chapter 19 . 4/27/2008
FANTASTIC story yet again! great work!
RyuuMahou chapter 19 . 4/25/2008
Awesome story! It had my heart pounding through the whole thing!
Meg.x chapter 19 . 4/21/2008
Awe! It's OVER! Come On! PLEASE Write An Epilogue! This Story Is Wonderful And VERY Creative
Avelyn Lauren chapter 19 . 4/20/2008
Great story. I'm so glad that Kikyou finally found her peace. I'll talk to you later. arigaot and ja ne!
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 18 . 4/20/2008
If Kikyo will feel any regret, I hope it's that she was resorting desperate measures and that it will threaten destory the life she left behind fifty years ago. Kame as well. Does she know that if Kikyo was allowed to follow through her plan of turning Inuyasha into a human, Kikyo would have made the Shikon Jewel impure because the wish was pre-mediated and selfish? Or you are not using that reason anymore?

What happened to Kaede? I wouldn't put it past Inuyasha to kill himself if Kikyo took Kagome's soul to be with her. How would Kikyo like that?

This is truly not a fanfic for Kikyo likers.

I wonder what will happen now that Tenseiga is broken. Will Kazemaru/the gods intervene? ANd if so, will the consquenses be disaterous?

Will the villagers know the true deceiver? And the baby?
cdelosre2006 chapter 18 . 4/20/2008
DAMN! Kinky-hoe, Dip shit Kame and the female bitch aka Sesshomaru's mom are so stupid! All because they want to fullfil their own greedy desires to make themselves feel superior to others. They feel the must cause other people pain in order to gain what is "supposedly" rightfully theirs. I think it's quite pathetic in any way.
Meg.x chapter 18 . 4/20/2008