Reviews for Understanding
anon chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
this is brilliant. :D loved it.
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Headaches are a pain. I get severe muscle tension headaches. My head usually head usually starts spiking and even touching it hurts. (makes face) So I understand the whole migraine thing. Mine aren't migraines though. The muscles in my neck are abnormally tight. As a result it triggers the headaches. It's a pain when you're whole head is throbbing and you can't even concentrate through the pain. Making matters worse for me, over the counter medication doesn't work on me. In fact a lot of the medication used to treat headaches doesn't work on me. Stupid immunities. So believe me I understand the whole headache bit. Good story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
You do the team members' dynamics beautifully, the voices of each one ring true.

I'm lucky, never suffered from migraines, and your description makes me exceedingy grateful for that fact!
Shellbean chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hello ,

I think that you should write more on this. It was pretty good and could be expaned on. ShellBean
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great Story! I definately understand what you and John go through! I too get the migraine from Hell all too often-sometimes it seems like a good idea just to take your brain out of your skull!
Potterworm chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Awesome story. I love Ronan's reaction ("I'll kill him.")
jodz92 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
I liked this little story, how Rodney in the end helps John, it is sweet! Well done :) x
sallydeathhands chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Oh... I so feel the pain. (grabs my bottle of Relpax anxiously) Migraines... suck out loud. (I've had them since I was five) There are no words to really describe the agony, but you did an excellent job.
Delka chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Thank you of writing it.
Delka chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Enjoying greatly. And this phrase "“John Sheppard, if you are to stay here then you are not to lie to me.” " is Teyla to a T!
Em chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I loved this!

It would be awesome if you continued with this storyline, it's good, I hope you do!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
ChRsTiNe17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
really liked it. hope you write more like it soon.
Alaina Ross chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
OY, Headache. Thanks a lot...-wince-

very well written. Too well, in fact.
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Great team fic! Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »