Reviews for Longing
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
ha ha ! will he ever have what he wants so hard ?
devilsdealer chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I just loved all the flashbacks he had of Kouyuu and had to tell you. That in the midst of a sexual tryst, all the things that he calls to mind are decidedly un-sexual. Very good story, thanks for sharing!
Crow22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
a whore ignored, a handsome man clogging his mind. that was very nice. maybe you should continue
evilsmirk chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aw.. that's a cool story but kind of sad...: anyways... your good!:)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh wow :O That was kind of sad, though, thinking about what he doesn't have. If only he could reach it ._. They're meant to be together :3
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
can u please make a sequel! kyyahh! its so good!
Yuna Isabella Seitta chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Whoa! You really knows who to make this kind of story...anyway for your level of writting this story i must say that you have a good imagination and ideas...
Maskelle chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
hmm, to bad this is an oneshot. I would love to see the reason why he is with the courtesan instead of Kouyuu. I really loved it how you blended in the flashbacks. Loved it and thank you for writing it!
Gwen chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I wonder what Koyuu would say abou that. He'd probably freak out and then try to avoid Shuuei.;)
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Very nice and very sad. Poor Shuuei has to look at a subsitute when he's thinking about Kouyuu. Is there going to be more or another chapter following this?
Aisu Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I completely love the Shuuei x Kouyuu pairing, they're so wonderful together! I wonder if we'll see them ever becoming an official couple and Reishin flipping out at the sight of Shuuei with Kouyuu, that would be pretty funny to see...**hint hint** haha. Anyway, excellent story, thanks for sharing!