Reviews for What the Heart Wants
Julie chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this.I give it a 10.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I like this.
MyImmortal 329 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Great story I love to read, your are a good writer.
Julie.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
Sorry it took me so long to get through this sequel! But I read all of it and decided that I loved it but Emily is a psycho-bitch. Ironically she reminds me of this character named Pam from Bold & the Beautiful...played by the actress who played Michaela's sister on Dr. Quinn! Talk about irony, right? LOL

And yes...a soap opera...I blame my best friend - she's gotten me hooked. LOL!

LOVED IT!

Can't wait to start reading the sequel when I find time! ;o)

mandi *_*
Dana Katherine chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
That was AMAZING! I'm uber-excited to read the sequel. Great job!
karen chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
the story was...is wonderfull you did an excellent job writing it and managed to keep the heart of dr quinn in a modern setting giving it a unique twist withought losing the dr quinn appleal. i look foward to reading the sequal.
RosaE chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you very much :) I'll be looking forward to the sequel!
Rachel Selina chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
looking forward to the sequel, and i loved this one.
karen chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
barowing the max well house slogan it was good to the very last drop, or in this case letter. im having a ball reading it. i looking foward to reading the next part.
Rachel Selina chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Great final chapter I can't believe the nerve of the woman.

Looking forward to the epilogue and hopefully a sequel.
karen chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
to say that im hoocked would be an understatement, i love it. please keep writing i NEED to know what happens.
Dana Katherine chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
Wow. You've got to keep going, this is getting way too good. Great job!
bridgey chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
It's really good but I have one observation. I don't know if you did this on purpose, but they didn't have cars during Dr. Quinn's time, and you mentioned something about getting in the car. Other than that, it's good.
RosaE chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
I'm afraid to see what Emily is up to now! Great chapter. It's good to see Michaela is coming around. I hope the baby is fine. Thanks! it was a nice read :)
Rachel Selina chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
Well it's about time Sully ebgged for forgiveness, the idiot.

I just hope that Laura will be ok.