Reviews for It's a Fear...
Gallantmon rox chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was awesome! And adorable!
Maskmon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Yes you should definetily (sp) make another chapter. That's for sure.
alphabet chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Let me see...I really liked the part where Jun was thinking to herself, but the conversation with Davis was a little weaker. I don't know that it was entirely in-character for them. I really enjoyed it, though, because I really dig the bro/sis relationship you set up for Jun and Davis. Nicely done.
JR chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
WRITE MORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Make another chapter! I hate Jun, but this was a really sweet story. Keep writing!
Cat face chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
yay Crysie this fic rocks! You know how much i love Jun _ i'm writing another Jun fic at the moment, i'll send it to you when i'm done okay
Nikki Smith2000 Not Signed In chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
You're Anti-Jun! You wouldn't guess it from here! This story is amazing; you captured Jun so well. I would definitly read this if you did more to it. *shakes her head* Anti-Jun. . .
James chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Nice. For a Digimon fan who's anti-Jun, you came up with a very nice story. I liked how you expanded on the relationship between Davis and Jun that the show never did, which I thought was unfortunate. Again, this was a great story.
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
awwww...cute! yeah, i think you ought to make a sequel...its something different!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This was a wonderful story. As for a next chapter, definitely. Davis gets called into action again, confirming Jun's fear, and since she wants so much to be able to help him, what if she becomes a Digidestined? Also, that will put her closer to Matt and *her.* All great sequel material.
Jade Star chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
please write more! I agree there aren't enough Jun/Daisuke fics around yet. What you mentioned before, Jun not being a digidestined? How aobut you make a fic on her becoming one? I mean weren't she and Daisuke held by Myotismon in 01? Just a thought?

~ Jade Star
Kaeera chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
CUTe...I loved it, there aren't enough Davis/jun fics out there. And please continue! Please? It's just so good and I want to read more...I am one of the few Jun supporter! YAY! Oh, and could you mail me when you continue this? - That would be great!
Nora D chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
I LOVE Dai-Jun-siblingly-love fics! And yes, write more! With Veemon! Buah! ::giggles::
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
That was really good. It'd be good if you made another chapter. _
julia chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
well actually im a hater of jun as well, but i really like this one! _ i think its pretty interesting to see the dd:s (well, jun is not a digidestined, but anyway _) from another point of view..like, seeing jun this serious..well what can i say but i like it!_~ id love a sequel, or another chapter, or anything.._ PeaCe/julia