Reviews for Thanks from Death
NCIS fan McGee chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
very nice... i have no other words accept WHY IS IT ALWAYS TIMMY THAT GETS IT ! THE MAJORITY OF FANFICS ARE TIM DIED,TIM FAILED, TIM DID THIS STUPID THING! JUST CUZ HE IS A PROBIE DOESNT MEAN HE IS AN IDIOT! I WANT SOME OTHER AGENT TO GET IT THIS TIME ... LIKE BISHOP OR LEON. CUZ WE ALL HATE BISHOP AND LEON AND DELILAH. WE ALL HATE BISHOP(she replaced ziva and kate) LEON(he eats toothpicks and that makes him wierd)and DELILAH(she stole abby from McGee of course we hate her) WE ALL LOVE MCGEE ,WE ALL LOVE MCGEE! MCGEE IS THE BEST, HE IS BETTER THAN THE REST! ESPECCIALLY FORNELL (CUZ FORNELL IS A SOB AND A COMPLETE IDIOT AND STOLE GIBBS'S WIFE!)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
so awesome liked how Tim wrote all of them letters
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
MCGEE!
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
well, yeah-a little depressing; but isn't it fun to write noble deaths and heartrending last words?
mcnozzolove chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love reading death fics...but just reading about them. I don't know how I'll feel if one of the major characters, especially Tim, dies on the show. It's really sad when Kate died. But anyhow, thank you for this one. It's really good. Tear-jerker and all. Cheers! ;)
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
The last line just made me burst into tears. brilliant.

Life went on...and Tim, true to his word, waited for them to join him.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*weep*

Why do your stories make me cry so much? Well that's probably because they're so dang well written!

I don't like the McGive insinuation and if Tim wrote it in a more brotehrly fashion, it woudl have been more touching. The other letters were really good!

I really love how you ended with "true to his word..." because it gives an end but not hanging. It gives an end to everyone's story (aka life), not just Tim's.

Kudos!
Laikyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
...I think I died a little inside.

I am literally tearing up. Imagine how AWFUL and HEARTWRENCHING it would be for McAdorablr to actually die? (by actually I mean in the show)

fabulous job
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was so nice to read, and I loved the letters that McGee wrote them. It was so nice to read! Great story
kalicious chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Is it dumb for me to be crying? Well not like sob-crying, but like tear-crying,a anyway.
briar-moss-thorn chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm sitting here at 4:30 in the morning sniffling and trying unsucessfully to stop the tears falling. That would be such a McGee thing to do. To write letters in the case of his death.
Artaniell chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is so sad! Poor McGee... I really liked the mail to Abby and the last one to Gibbs. That's just what Tim would have said I think. Great Oneshot!

Artaniell

PS: Can't wait for your next McGee-story! Really love them! ;)
My Muse Is a Snicker's bar chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Gah stop making me cry! Great story, now I'm going to go read some happy Stargate Atlantis stories
katiepbb chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
aww,this was sad,rele sad!:(i liked it tho.