Reviews for Troublesome Drabbles
TanuKyle chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Haha, I like all of these, though I'm especially fond of the coin and the correspondance.

You write Shikamaru really well.

Which for me is really impressive. o Ao;

I find him hard to write.
Emmy Kay chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Some responses to your chapters (I can't remember which numbers they are) -

It is really interesting about Temari's fear about motherhood - makes perfect sense.

I love the ribbons - and with Shikamaru potentially wearing one, it's awfully cute.

While I think strikeouts look nice, and add a certain feel to any piece, they're a pain in the ass to read, so I think they need to be kept short or else left out entirely. So, I like your choice of not. But, that's just me.

I really like your view of their relationship.
marora chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
That actually makes sense. Her own mother died in childbirth and permanently screwed her younger brother. And a kunoichi would probably fear motherhood because it's not entirely under their control- they might be able to control exactly where the exploding tags go, but they can't control when the baby decides to come, or pregnancy and other such things.
Wohitzi chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
This is, like, the sweetest thing ever. I can completely imagine Shikamaru doing something like this.
Anzer'ke chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
...wow

That was awesome...but very, very depressing. Since I've recently missed a dozen or so Naruto chapters I'm gonna go ahead and hope this isn't canon. Wouldn't really surprise me if it was.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Wohitzi chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Aww! Cute. I can totally imagine something like this happening if Shikamaru ever had kids.
P.O.J.A chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
sigh, another refreshing drabble! it's good to read some short and cute things once in a while, esp since everyone these days are updating with 20 page long stories lol! why is he questioning how long it would last? does this mean something angst or tragedy or maybe a fight (then great make-up sex after) with temari is in store? i'm totally anxious to read the next one, so keep up the good work Jakia ;)

P.S.

otosan/otousan/Tou-san are all 'father' in japanese so you were correct.

otouto is 'little brother' in japanese, where niisan is 'older brother' so again, you had your stuff in gear no worries _
AnimegirlKiki chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
AW! So KAWAII! (lol) Nice one! Good for a early monday. Lol,kiki
NeverDust chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
aw, how cute.

1. Technically it's Otou-san, but Tou-san is shortened. You definitely need the U though.

2. Nii-san is big brother, so yeah, it would have been wrong. (for future reference, onee-san is big sister, imouto is little sister. However, you can't say these when referring to your own family to other people. Like the kids in this story could not say "My otou-san says..." because that would be impolite. He would have to say "Chichi says..." because that is the other word for father, and "haha" is the other word for "okaa-san". It's not hard to find if you google it, but just keep it in mind.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
...Okay, I always DID wonder how Shikamaru looks with his hair all girly...LOL!
Silver Shadow75 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
aw cute! ! !
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
tousan is just a less formal version of otousan, at least that's the impression i've gotten

cute shot
Nayami-Chan chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
thanx so much please post more chapters soon :D
P.O.J.A chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
i just love ur drabbles! they're ridiculously cute, sweet, straight to the point, and coming fast i must say lol! good job drabblin jakia, ur wokr amazes me everytime. keep it up ;)
Wohitzi chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
-giggle- xD Oh jeez. The mental image of this fic is hilarious. Poor Shika. He's gonna be teased for the rest of his life.