Reviews for A Gift From The Spark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG!
AWESOME FANFICTION! :)
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Dawwwwwwwwwww! -insert extremely cute face nao- I love it too!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wheeljack hugs are best hugs.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
SO CUTE!
Incognito Llama chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW...That is all I can say...AWWWWWWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh my fragging PRIMUS! This is just- AWWWWW~! I squealed... I am such a fangirl...
OverRide chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
The computer in the common room, anyway this situation happens over here a lot...NOT IN FRONT OF THE TRIPLETS PLEASE?-glares at DreadMoon and the (now awake) StarRacer-
Maraluch chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Why didn't Ratch just repair his face for him? That would have been a better gift, I think.
Saxidani chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It was a lovely story! Such sweetness and fluff! ) Wheeljack and Ratchet are an awesome pairing too! Very nice!
Kirin1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Though the idea of the Autobots trying out some Earth traditions sounds appealing and cute, I have a few remarks concerning the gifts.

I'm ok with the mug, since you said it was "home-made" and it can contain Prowl's energon or something.

But I'm not sure Jazz (or any of the Autobots for that matter) would really have an use for an ipod. Plus, wouldn't it be terribly tiny for him to use ? I mean you described a book as "a speck in his hand", so I expect an ipod to be even smaller.

The same could be said for the twins' gifts. Where could they have found pranks and magic sets big enough for them to use ?

Finally, while I don't doubt having Ratchet knit something for his bonded would be awfully cute, mind to tell me where in the seven pits he managed to find enough wool to make an autobot-sized scarf ? Especially as he bought it on the spur of the moment. Not to mention the fact that since he couldn't find needles his size he used lamps. In my own experience it would be like trying to knit a scarf with thick cooking chopsticks and a thin string.

So nice idea. Too bad you didn't work a bit more on the details.
Raven06 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
AW! XD SO CUTE! hurrah for tooth-rotting fluff!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
aww that was nice of Ratchet to do.