Reviews for Godparents
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Someone pick up this story and finish this amazing piece of writing.
Yoruichi Hinata Shihoin chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
this is when they get married. you need to make a fanfiction about them alone, maybe include a few friends. kk
Yoruichi Hinata Shihoin chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
my guess is this is where their relationship begins b4 their lemon fanfiction where Yoruichi bears him twins
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I love this story so much. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2015
This was a fantastic story. I wish it could've been completely. R.I.P.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Ma gave me two buckets to puke in. Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't see byakuya with some other women except for hisana. Most shockingly yoruchi ? They are like bhai and boro didi (brother and elder sister)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
For your kind information isshin was the former captain of 10th division. At least use the appropriate informations.
tanithlipsky chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
nice
NaoyukiKuchiki chapter 28 . 2/7/2014
more more
sSappHireSs chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
Musicallady1

I'm really a fan of your work and I enjoyed reading Godparents. But now it's ended... can't you please continue... oh, please!

I love this story, and I (kinda) love happy endings.

So I'm on my knees begging you to continue.
Meru-Panda chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
I ur fic.. Though I'm late to read ur fic.. Wherever u are .. Just remember u've ur fans in thiz .. I would likee to meet u.. In my dream..

Will God fulfill my wish? I wanna meet a awesomekind of author .. That write a beutiful fic likee thiz.. I kind of.. Inspired thanks to u.. I never meet u..But started when I read ur fic..I became ur friend..sorry..that so selfish for me.. Rest in Peace Dorthea.. I hope someday when I die..I can meet u in heaven.. (Thiz doesn't mean I already died.. -,-" )

If u ever feel lonely..take me to u.. God, if she ever feel so lonely and wanna a friend to be with her..Just take me..don't take everyone that precious to me/her.. At least,, it will be less painful to become a friend with an unknown person..

ur 'new friend in the present/future',

Teru-chan ..
KallenAKAMint chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i love the story, it's so interesting
Destiny-of-your-darkness chapter 28 . 6/19/2010
it was a nice story, she had talent. R.I.P.
TISL chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
RIP and my God bless you.
Madame Hearts chapter 28 . 10/31/2009