Reviews for Prodigal Son
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Hope to see more it was just getting started I liked it
Authoress Blackrose chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Please update. This story is really good. But i just hope it doesn't turn out to be NaruSaku or NaruHina or SasuSaku again. I can't stand those couples.
In Like Vin chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Dude, I started reading another story of yours and came by this after. Please reconsider updating this story soon!
Nubitox chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
No! Whats this! Damn, now I have to find a new story to read. Well, I guess I should review this story first. First of all, its a special kind of plot, and I don't think this has been used much, so congratulation to you for coming up with something original, and well done on writing it. It's a let down that your going to set this on a pause, and you will without a doubt loose some readers.

I hope your other story is going to be just as nice.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
Wow this was a great story. A perfect balance of humor and seriousness. I'd be much obliged if you continued it again.
ryuou chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I hope you will continue this soon!
Big Daddy Cool chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
aw man

why the hell u kill such an awesome story? This was amazing peace of work and hate to see it abadoned
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Aweeh! Update ASAP! I love this fic so damn much! -Kitten
rembles chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
aww! this story is awesome, i really hope you continue it soon!
Lazebe chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
You, my friend, have shown a display of dominance over your ability to depict imagery through story. I achingly confess that I have fallen harder than a bullet shot to the ground for your story.

If not original, this story is many other things: it is witty, it shows a real connection between the main character and his environment, it has foreshadowing and suspense (what will Sakura do when she finds out?) and it's all in the first chapter after a brief prologue!

So far, it reminds me of a man riding his motorcycle down a highway as fast as he can... if he keeps going at that speed, will he run out of gas sooner? What sort of other vehicles (vehicles of action or antagonism) will pass on his way to his destination? What is that destination?

I reccomend this story to anyone who hasn't read it yet. Good luck on writing in the future (I hope you still do).
apocalyps24 chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
im sad to say that i wont be reading your other story for it is a crossover with a story line i know nothing about and have no real desire to find anything about it so this is farewell for now

apocalyps24
Krisis chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Dissappointing two chapters, while there was excellent character building it lacked any real story/narrative building.

Overall impressive story and i look forward to your next update. Thanks
ZeroX1999 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is very interesting! I hope you update soon!
psychocitten chapter 9 . 11/12/2008