Reviews for Page 32
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I was really enjoying this until it seemed more like he was raping her than making love to her. She was saying no, after all... I still liked it, but yeah, that kinda threw me a bit. Good writing style though, and that was a fun plot to read.
Raven.Angel.Death chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
love it and kyo did stay in character. sort of. lol
kpk chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Omg epicly awesome
mizure chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Meow mix boxers? _
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hah, that was cute, funny, and amazing as a first story -claps- good job - better than my more recent stories actually ;D. I couldn't judge really
Ben chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great! I can only say that the ending killed me. I was laughing about Ayame's "Page 32, huh?" Line for about ten minutes. XD
Ami lynn doe chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I definitely liked it, spell check and grammar but on site like these not really something to care too much about very in character I say.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
LOL!
I loved this it was sooo funny and cute!;)
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
haahaha! That was really good! i like the Meow Mix boxers xD
and Aya's last comment "Page 32, huh?" XD
maryrayne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think you were spot on. One of my first thoughts was that these were the characters I fell in love with. Thumbs up
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ooooooh. he knows...
random reader chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
NO, NO THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I JUST LOVED THE CHARACTERS... The sex scene was a bit too rushed for me... kinda hard to get into, however your characters were perfect and I love the general plot :)
C chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You did a great job! Tohru especially was in character the whole time! *sigh* loved it
WSCMiracle chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow. I was impressed when I first read this (my fav kyohru lemon!) but then I saw that it's your FIRST FIC? Wow. Mind- blown. You are talented. Keep it up.

One comment for consideration- "Kyo junior" is unfortunately a bit of a turn off name for a penis. Just saying.

-Miracle
grecialica chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
HAHAHAHA REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE )