Reviews for Wish
Guest chapter 30 . 16h
I have waited years for an update. And will wait a thousand more. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Please come to your sense and write againnnnn!
Koomahana chapter 24 . 6/25
I love that last line 'I do not kick puppies' XD it made me laugh!
EdenMae chapter 30 . 6/23
This is a very interesting story and I noticed it hasn't been updated in awhile. Hopefully you have t given up on this story this was amazing. Sakura being seen as more is always been my favorite focus especially if she has a close relations with Itachi! There is a lot of development and it's creative how well played it's all layed out in each chapter. It's a major cliffhanger after a couple years of not updating. Hope you haven't given up and forgotten about this.
Red8 chapter 30 . 6/2
Hey Miss author! Can I have the chance to read the next chappie? Pretty pls update:/ I swear I'll go nuts thinking of the next scenes. Please
Fuyumi Yukihara chapter 30 . 5/20
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...wait...need to breath...hn...you like, litterally stop at chapter 30, this better have a continuation or I may really have to scream in 2am. Gawd ughh so much rage cause you havent updated in years...Sorry, Im not really the most patient person, im more of a sadist with a really short temper, so i apologize for my outburst. But, out of all seriousness the story is absolutely, fantastic. Wonderful at that, and I practically finished all of this, in less than 10 hours, thats a record judging by the good amounf of length in each chapter. I really find this story book worthy like, this should be published, and Im serious about you not updating for years, like who does thaf when they have this so successful story, well apparently a couple of authors do. Which so happenly pisses me of that somehow they find it, 'no, i do t want to continue this anymore', dont give me that trash. If you want constructive criticism, well I so happen to be available all day every...day. I'll even go as far to spamming complements just to make the author feel good about themselves. But I do understand if you do not have time in your hands, to continue the story, in which alot of people love and alot of people whom are looking forward for your next update, its fine we do understand, even if we would probably sulk for a month or more...so and so...again i apologize for my outburst, your story just so happen to be worthy of my words.
Shebali chapter 30 . 4/23
I see it's been a while but I still hope you'll find interest in this story again.
AagwaMiyusu chapter 30 . 3/31
Update. Please. Oh goodness, it is the third time I've reread the entire series. Too good not to. I need an update.
PLEASE UPDATE! This entire story is amazing and this chapter had me crying tears. Update... seriously :
bagofpopcorn chapter 30 . 3/19
Poor sasuke and naruto
yuki chapter 30 . 3/14
Update soon please?
Pixiecropse chapter 30 . 3/14
more i want more please
eurielle chapter 29 . 2/2
This is my sec9ngld time reading this story, and I really, really like it if you continue this. Thank you
Nind Celebrindal chapter 1 . 1/23
It's silly that I'm reviewing for this but I LOVED that last sentence it made me giggle. :P
Nind
booklover1209 chapter 30 . 1/18
This is amazing. This is a really great story and I would really love to see it finished. Please update soon! I can barely wait!
eurielle chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Please continue this story. Thank you.
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »