Reviews for Wish
inu'sgirl19 chapter 30 . 2/11
It's been forever since you've updated. I hope you're well, and if there's every a chance to finish this story...you've got one fan who would appreciate it greatly since this is a fantastic story!
hanareuchiha01 chapter 20 . 1/24
HAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS FOOLED!
Ramen.noeldles chapter 30 . 12/29/2020
author-san its been 8 years...
Ramen.noeldles chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
awww. "i do not kick puppies"
What a gentlemen. (。U ω U。)
Ramen.noeldles chapter 18 . 12/29/2020
lmao
the 'I crush arrogant people such as you with my fists' had me laughing.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2020
I hope you're doing okay. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but this is by far one of the most amazing itasaku AU fics out there. I know it's been years Mokulule-san, but this work is golden. Please if you could continue it, I know so many of us would appreciate it.

The world you've created is beautiful. I so wanted to see them grow up. The relationship between Naruto and Sasuke as well was more brotherly than ever.

Oh please, do send us an update. Anything at all.
shernikarnia111 chapter 23 . 11/2/2020
oh, i cant stop laughing!
pu49886 chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
who the heck are you sayin stay in past foolish
YessCristopher chapter 30 . 5/20/2020
I just found this story and I love it, It'll be great if you continue with another update :D thanks for sharing it
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2020
OK I LOVE YOUR FIC SOOOO MUCH!

Like there are /actual/ consequences to messing up the storyline (actually pretty rare for like actual consequences to occur in most time travel fics I've read, sadly), and the arcs have been really interesting!

I love how this is a slow burn romance because really, two 11 year olds kissing two weeks after they're introduced is just... MMM ok then but surprisingly common in most time travel fics I've read. I'm exaggerating a bit but I think you get my point ;)

I also LOVE your creativity with how her saving that chunin team Hayate led to all the stuff the characters had to deal with on that mission.

And I was so scared during these last two chapters for Naruto and Sasuke! AHH I knew intellectually they couldn't die bc pfft plot armor amiright but... well I definitely related to Itachi kicking those two dropouts' butts.

I feel so bad for Hana, unrequited love/crushing is rough. Especially when you have SAKURA FREAKIN HARUNO as your "love rival" because we all know Sakura's an actual badass.

I love your depiction of Itachi. Your pacing is wonderful in Itachi and Sakura's relationship. I can totally see them teasing each other. I'm glad they've gotten over where Sakura almost killed Itachi (not that he knew... but irrelevant).

I can't wait for when lil Itachi starts crushing. I wonder how Sakura will react? Will she remain oblivious, as in most fanfics? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just a bit cliche. But I totally get that well-paced romance is friggin HARD to write just at all, even harder when one isn't oblivious as Adrien. Was that a Miraculous reference? Yes, yes it was. Will Sakura start crushing first, not our beloved little Ita-chan? But I'm betting my money on Itachi, he was blushing for pete's sake! Sakura just seems too focused on the whole saving-Sasuke/the future team 7-thing.

One thing I'm curious about is when we'll see little Sakura. If she even exists. If she does, when someone (probs Itachi, she's always with him) figures it out. It's not that hard to figure out either, I would have expected that someone of her reputation around the village would have been suspected of at least SOME sort of connection.

Also.. this is kind of minor, but did Sakura ever end up cutting her hair? Did I skip over it? I hope not, this is a monster of a fic. I've been binge-reading it over yesterday and today.

Wow I haven't ever written a review that long. Ummm... enjoy? Thank you for being awesome and providing such beautiful (free!) literature!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2020
I wonder when Sakura will get the Byakugou
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2020
haha loved the author's note ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
aw poor Mikoto, I was kind of annoyed that she was prejudiced against Naruto at first but then I can kind of understand since you gave that description of what she was feeling. I still don't think she would hold any animosity towards him specifically, as she was shown looking at him sadly at least in the anime, but I do see your point of view.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/18/2020