Reviews for Wish
Mariajsa4444 chapter 29 . 2/4
The story probably won't be continued... :(

The story was published in 2008 (I wasn't even born at the time lol) and the last time it was updated was in 2012... and probably the person who wrote the fanfic is now an adult... and probably forgot about the fanfic or you just don't feel like continuing or maybe you forgot the name of the site (the latter is a bit unlikely).

Even though it is unlikely that she will continue the fanfic I still have hopes that she will continue ,-,
Mariajsa4444 chapter 30 . 2/4
Wow I started reading today and fell in love with the fanfic, I really loved the fanfic... I would even ask to continue... but it seems that this is impossible because the last time the fanfic was updated was on February 15th 2012... basically it's been a decade...

It's really a shame that the fanfic was cancelled... it would be a really cool story by ItaSaku :p

(I'm using translator so sorry for mistakes)
margiesh8 chapter 30 . 12/23/2021
Absolutely LOVE this story so VERY MUCH and I absolutely WOULD LOVE to SEE MORE of this amazing story!PLEASE CONTINUE with this amazing story PLEASE!
From Vietnam chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
Sigh, I just binge read all of your story in a span of 24 hours, then I realized it has not been updated in a decade *cry*, this is a very good ItaSaku fanfic, it upholds all of my standards. Wherever you are, author-san, you are an amazing writer and bring so much joy and plot that are entirely, uniquely yours to the table. You should be proud of yourself, I hope that you feel loved and encouraged.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
It’s been almost a decade since the last update but here I am still going back to this story.
itachiUwU chapter 30 . 9/6/2021
I take it that this book is discontinued since it's been more than 12 years from the last update
Bonifacy chapter 13 . 4/13/2021
Прекрасно и очень весело!
ShiSued chapter 14 . 4/6/2021
Tanaka Kyoko... hahaha it's liek a mixture of Tanaka Ryuunosuke and Kiyoko Shimizu
ShiSued chapter 4 . 4/6/2021
... wait... won't she be caught red handed immediately since Tsunade was not her shishou yet? confusiooonnnn
Merlin7Ringoz chapter 30 . 3/16/2021
Continua
inu'sgirl19 chapter 30 . 2/11/2021
It's been forever since you've updated. I hope you're well, and if there's every a chance to finish this story...you've got one fan who would appreciate it greatly since this is a fantastic story!
TheWhatIfLover chapter 20 . 1/24/2021
HAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS FOOLED!
Ramen.noeldles chapter 30 . 12/29/2020
author-san its been 8 years...
Ramen.noeldles chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
awww. "i do not kick puppies"
What a gentlemen. (。U ω U。)
Ramen.noeldles chapter 18 . 12/29/2020
lmao
the 'I crush arrogant people such as you with my fists' had me laughing.
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »