Reviews for Wish
laelruin chapter 30 . 8/30
I love this story! It has so much going for it! I hope that you finish it someday. :)
Loved it! But seriously, how many years r u going to neglect this?
AvidReader016 chapter 30 . 7/30
oh my gosh this is some seriously good story hereeeee
your fic is very great this fic is good written and i love the plot very much
your update is long overduee
you havent even reach the part where itachi and sakura actually shows some kind of attraction for each other! D:
arghhhh
i actually gasp when i noticed that you havent update in such a long time
pleaseee please update
thi sotry is too good to not be continued
dreamsandfaiths chapter 30 . 7/27
please continue! I want to know what happens next!
Sasuke was not the youngest person in the Uchiha clan. He was eight years old, there would've been babies, toddlers as well.
I hate it when old people die! It's just so... Why?! Nooo, just... Why'd it have to happen?!
Jesus Christ, that was worrying... Tell me again why has nobody shot April fools, yet?! It needs to be killed!
LOVE THE CHAPTER, GREAT BOOK
kattylin chapter 9 . 6/10
I really (blindly) hope you continue this TT o TT update soon!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 30 . 5/24
Okay since you have not updated in over 4 years I am going to make an alternate ending to please myself...

The mercenaries kidnap Sakura because she looks more like an Uzumaki, this was succesful cause she doesn't pay much attention in her lab and Itachi saves her all minato style! Yay! Happy Ending they fall in love and Itachi stays and there is no need for a massacre cause family and loved! Yay
fadingashes chapter 30 . 4/23
THIS IS NO DOUBT ONE OF THE BEST BEST BEST FCKING BEST ITASAKU TIMETRAVEL FIC EVER WRITTEN. sorry for my yelling I'm just still wrapped up in excitement and feels from your story. Im really impressed with your detailed information like all the medical stuff and blahblahblah just WOAH. Awesome. And sakura is so badass and I wish this was canon and please continue this IS AFCKINGMAZING!
Next chapter pleeeaaaassseee?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 30 . 3/28
With a full four year hiatus I have no hope for this fic but I'm following and favouriting it anyway. This other fic updated after three years after all.

This is awesome. I'm kind of hoping Itachi talks to Sakura about his lack of control. They need more interaction!
Kristen257 chapter 30 . 3/6
I really like this story. Any chance of an update?
MAY chapter 30 . 2/6
Why do all the good stories get abandoned?
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »