Reviews for Wish
Fuyumi Yukihara chapter 30 . 5/20
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...wait...need to breath...hn...you like, litterally stop at chapter 30, this better have a continuation or I may really have to scream in 2am. Gawd ughh so much rage cause you havent updated in years...Sorry, Im not really the most patient person, im more of a sadist with a really short temper, so i apologize for my outburst. But, out of all seriousness the story is absolutely, fantastic. Wonderful at that, and I practically finished all of this, in less than 10 hours, thats a record judging by the good amounf of length in each chapter. I really find this story book worthy like, this should be published, and Im serious about you not updating for years, like who does thaf when they have this so successful story, well apparently a couple of authors do. Which so happenly pisses me of that somehow they find it, 'no, i do t want to continue this anymore', dont give me that trash. If you want constructive criticism, well I so happen to be available all day every...day. I'll even go as far to spamming complements just to make the author feel good about themselves. But I do understand if you do not have time in your hands, to continue the story, in which alot of people love and alot of people whom are looking forward for your next update, its fine we do understand, even if we would probably sulk for a month or more...so and so...again i apologize for my outburst, your story just so happen to be worthy of my words.
Shebali chapter 30 . 4/23
I see it's been a while but I still hope you'll find interest in this story again.
AagwaMiyusu chapter 30 . 3/31
Update. Please. Oh goodness, it is the third time I've reread the entire series. Too good not to. I need an update.
PLEASE UPDATE! This entire story is amazing and this chapter had me crying tears. Update... seriously :
bagofpopcorn chapter 30 . 3/19
Poor sasuke and naruto
yuki chapter 30 . 3/14
Update soon please?
Pixiecropse chapter 30 . 3/14
more i want more please
eurielle chapter 29 . 2/2
This is my sec9ngld time reading this story, and I really, really like it if you continue this. Thank you
Nind Celebrindal chapter 1 . 1/23
It's silly that I'm reviewing for this but I LOVED that last sentence it made me giggle. :P
Nind
booklover1209 chapter 30 . 1/18
This is amazing. This is a really great story and I would really love to see it finished. Please update soon! I can barely wait!
eurielle chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Please continue this story. Thank you.
thelastfight chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
omggggg! please updateeeee! i know this is a long shot since it looks like the last update was in 2012, but i just wanted you to know that there's someone out there who's reading this and absofuckinglutely loves it! thank you for an awesome fic! here's to hoping you'll update!
FearThePanda chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Omg! Please please please update soon I honestly can't wait for the next chapter to come! I'm left on a Wish high that I can't keep still right now. Lol please update soon really reallllly looki looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for this amazingly lovely story!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I've been saying "holy shh-" im my mind at the end of the quite a few previous chapters now
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
OMG i had a laughing fit at Fugaku's reaction
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »