Reviews for Something Tangible
ophias chapter 5 . 6/11/2021
That flashback scene was so damnnnnn filled with emotion, like I felt it a hundred times more than I did when I watched it on TV. You wrote it so well 333 Your writing style is so SO ALIVE?! like reading it will make you FEEL things.
RubyAvery chapter 11 . 4/26/2021
Bruh this was good I hope it gets continued
Mjoelah chapter 11 . 4/14/2021
Uuhhmmm... is this amazing story gonne be continued..?
giamarie914 chapter 11 . 1/20/2021
I love this fanfic so much Im addicted, I hope you make another chapter seeing that the last time you edited this was in 2010.
shinigami016 chapter 11 . 1/10/2021
This fiction is so well written and so in character that it’s painful it’s not animated for real. I wish we had the last chapter but nevertheless it is still so enjoyable to read. Great job!
ElysianYuri chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
Happy New Year's! I don't know if you will ever update this fic but if you do, please know there are fans out there who would love to read it!
BubblyWreck chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Dang I checked the reviews before reading this and knew it was going to be good and be in need of an update but I read anyways. It’s very well written and I found the meddling of their friends hilarious. Definitely hoping for more but I’m not trying to get my hopes up since it hasn’t been updated in so long. Great work though!
Arigatogo chapter 11 . 8/31/2020
While waiting for quietly update, I decided to read something tangible and now I'm begging you to please post the last chapter. Thanks.
Jean Swift chapter 11 . 2/13/2020
this was so good!
Izanami118 chapter 11 . 4/2/2019
Update please! I'm begging you! This is where the romance will start since Sasuke already realized he's jealous! T_T pretty please!
Thefiskers chapter 11 . 2/12/2019
Gah! This is just so, so fun. I am a bit impressed that you managed to write such a fun and entertaining story but still added emotional depth and drama with the flashbacks. I am going to follow this, hoping with everything in me that you return to finish one day. Thank you for writing this much! I genuinely enjoyed the entire thing.
keiko-uchiha chapter 10 . 1/26/2019
I know it’s been years since your last update. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this story. I always come back to it when I need a good read or I’m getting back into SasuSaku! Your story has definitely left an impression because I’ll find myself thinking about it from time to time. I can remember everything so clearly . Your story will always be one of my favorites !

I would’ve left this review on ch 11 but turns out I already left one and you can’t leave more than one :(
Kawaiisakura718 chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
PLAASEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! U HAVENT UPDATED SINCE 2010
Tinker-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
I'll be starting to read this story today.. i can't wait, i won't even read reviews since i don't want spoilers
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2018
Plzzzzzzzzzz 't wait to see what happens in the next chapter