Reviews for The King’s settling of scores
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
I almost wish this wasn't complete, like it had a funny and/or sweet epilogue. The "B.S." part at the end was genius, totally funny and conceivable. Hope you decide to come back to this.
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It is a bit repetitive at first, then starts to flow. I am at an age close to your own so I can relate to this. I grew up with a boy that could be your Jerry king ,but he turned out a drug addict, fading away on lost high school glory, is now a broken down gigolo. I also went to school in England and my boyfriend was a lot like this boy;raised with silver spoon in his mouth, only child of older, multimillion dollar parents. He thought a lot of himself still does and that attitude of privilege got old long ago. Still a friend ,but a jerk. I married his best friend. I can relate to your Sarah , always wishing I was born in a more gentle time, when men knew how to be gentleman . I bet your Jerry turns into a gentleman , for a king knows how to treat a girl.
Lozzarooni chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Another great story, well written and brilliantly executed. I do wonder though how come you tend to describe Sarah's night clothes in your stories as being a long nighty. I'm not complaining, but I think sometimes it makes her a bit too old fashioned - at fifteen or sixteen I would expect her to bedtime attire to be more along the lines of a long knee length tee shirt or a night shirt with a character emblazoned on it as was popular in the 80's. Not to worry though, I'm sure it hardly matters one way or another - just a musing of mine.
FeyFaerie chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Haha, what an abrupt ending! I wasn't expecting that!
Excellent story, the twist about the 'dream' at the end was particularly entertaining, very clever. :)
FeyFaerie chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Hah, Tom and Jerry, somehow I hadn't picked up on that earlier :')
GoblynQueen chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
lol i think what happened in the closet is amusing.

Sarah was an innocent so i feel bad about that but she's the one that dragged him off into the closet.

and if she'd stop acting like such a victim for a second she might find that she liked it XD

tbh i would have loved to have taken her place *giggles*
spartiechic chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I've read this story a couple of times now and this was the first time something you wrote caught my eye. I know this is an older story, but I had to review. It's such a little thing, but, as an alumni, I have to speak up. Interlochen is not in Muskegon. It's nearer to Traverse City in Northern Michigan. There is a Fine Arts Camp near Muskegon. That would be Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp. I spent every year from 13 to 18 at one of those camps or the other and an additional year at 19 years of age as a camp counselor at BLFAC. Yes...I know...I'm such a picky little creature. I do love all of your stories, though. You definitely have the gift of the bard.

Spartie
mizgardenia21 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
That was an interesting ending to a very angsty story.

I must confess that there were sometimes that I feared the two would never settle their differences or come together (at all). Becky was an awesome character though. I really liked how she was able to figure it out. It was a very nice story. I liked it.
AgaruTomo chapter 26 . 9/23/2010
my god... this story made me sad and happy at the same time... Awesome
AgaruTomo chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
Jareth is a Bastard... but then, we all knew that already. He just reproved it. Is that a word? Anyways, bastard, but we still like him...sorta. -keeps reading-
lonely 27 chapter 26 . 6/11/2010