Reviews for Through the Eyes of Alice Cullen
TrueJack chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really like your idea of making a twilight from alices point of view alice is one my favourite charecters and you made your points as alice clear in the way she acted and talked,

~LL~
Natalie chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
I'm enjoying this story very much...I only waited to comment till the 17th chapter cause sometimes I get bored halfway through a story but so far I'm three quarters through and I'm still findin this REALLY interesting. It's an awesome story. THE BEST Twilight in Alice's POV story EVER!
BellaCullen4ever chapter 26 . 3/19/2010
u r an amazing writer! i luv ur storiez!
xxAlicenightxx chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
you should of left the shower version, lol,
goudy chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
Another great story. I really enjoy your writting style keep up the good work.A huge thanks for letting me stay in twi-verse a little longer.
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
This is so cool! I love seeing Alice's Point of view of this whole event!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
This is so cool! Alice is one of my favorite characters! I love being able to read about What Alice thought and went through during Twilight.
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
nice, really like alice's POV!
blairebear chapter 26 . 12/20/2009
That was an amazing story, and you are a very blessed writer. Keep up the good work and I would like to see Twilight through Rosalie's eyes, that would be very interesting! I have read Bella's pov, Edward's pov, Carlisle and Esme's pov, and now Alice's. Thanks for the great work. :))
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
AMAZING!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
ITS BETTER THAN THE REAL BOOK!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 13 . 12/6/2009
AGH! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Amazing! I can't wai-THERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! IM OBSESSED! I WONT EAT...that may be an issue considering I...forget it...
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I get to know Alice so much better this way...you're fantastic and don't you forget it
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
You are a fantastic writer, you interpatate Alice's perspective wonderfully!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »