Reviews for Through the Eyes of Alice Cullen
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Fantastic interpatation of the hunting business with Alice and Jasper, they were always my favorites.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Quit apologizing. These are great, remember, it's not the size, it's the quality that counts.

You do such a great job of working nuances into the story.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
That was a fun chapter. It's good to make Rosalie light-hearted at times. None of these characters are one-dimensional.

I absolutely adore how you weave the back story in to what we read in the original. Very clever. The dress for Bella, of course that wouldn't have been something Alice just had in her closet. (And the snowball from Edward to the back of Mike's head, I forgot to comment on that. Perfect!)
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
This is so eloquent, "It began with the usual tinkering of the keys, he was preparing something new, then he hit the note he wanted. The sweet music drifted through the house like a summer breeze. I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on them and listened. I knew the motivation and it was evident in the flowing, ebbing sound of his fingers drifting over the keys. It was beautiful, and it suited her perfectly, although I would never say that out loud, not yet anyway."

You're really talented. The only suggestion I have is to have someone proofread your story. You sometimes change the phrasing of a sentence and leave the wrong word in.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I like your description of the hunt, especially Alice's. It's not easy to picture her as a killer, of course she would do it with grace and style.
DeleteThisPlease9999 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This is really interesting, can't wait to read the rest.
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Isn't Edward disabled from reading Bella's thoughts?
Hev99 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww I haven't read any canon stuff in ages! I love it! Thanks for telling me about these other stories of yours!
designgirly chapter 25 . 11/14/2009
I finally got to read this story & I thought it was fantastic. I really love that it was Alice's version!

Great Job!
Bronwyn Cullen chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Hey, ur great... ive said this before earlier..probably with a different name but i love alice and i have a alice hair cut and stuff... but they use WAY 2 many exclamation points (!) when honestly they would mumbled or growl etc. those things.

Thx for the great work!

UR AWESOME!
Bronwyn chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I think its really good. I love Alice. The only tip is that Theres too many Explanation pionts in places were the cullens normally wouldnt use it... But great job!
taylor chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
i love and hate you. this was the first FanFiction i read. your the reason im an addict to this website. thanks i guess
hannah chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
there are too many exclimation marks. use some periods...
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
this is amazing! come on with the next chapter! its really good
suzoo chapter 26 . 8/28/2009
Loved the story from Alice's point of view. I can't wait to read your other stories. Thanks for sharing.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »