Reviews for One Pair
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Wow!
Harley G. Potter chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Yay i am a dork to and a nerd i have a hazel like chocolate Brown eyes. Like Hermione's. Messy jet black hair and some times chocolate brown messy hair. Harry's eyesight but a bit better.:) ;) : :3 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Lol kudos to u. Great story want more like it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
You should definitely become a romance novelist
EyK chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Honestly, this is my new ending to the franchise. I like ron as a character, but him and hermione wouldn't work as a couple, they would get into lots of fights and arguments, and it just wouldn't work. But this is all my opinion lol. I'm kinda biased bc Harmione is better IMO. You should continue this. Or better, write a story about the kids at hogwarts, like a new generation like the original. Awesome story!
Corwyn chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
A beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it. Good luck with the romance novel career. You're actually damn good with that.
Dramionelover394 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
That was amazing! While I was reading this i was thinking I know I've read something like this before, but then I got to the end of it where you said there was a whose the boss episode like it, I yelled that's why I recognized this! I loved who's the boss lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I enjoyed the story extremely. I imagined myself as Harry (I've always had the hots for Hermione).
PoseidonPrince chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
All good
hhrforever chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I really loved this story. Very funny
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
love it
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
wowow love it!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
OOOOOHHHFFF THAT WAS INTENSE... I GOT TO SAY...
Raindancerwings chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Wow, that's cool! Really, really well done!