Reviews for One Pair
suraj chapter 2 . 12/27/2023
slytherin ravencalw and ahufflepuff the parents are gryffindors hmmmm
One Silly Ass chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
Absurdly well written story. Sorry I'm a bit late with the review.
chocolatedad chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
Lovely
Petrificus Somewhatus chapter 2 . 3/18/2021
I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 2 . 2/15/2021
Niceeee (fans self) lol
jaqmaq77 chapter 2 . 5/7/2020
Great story, but... not great at counting, are you... 40 weeks is 10 months? Ok... you're checking to see if anyone is reading the notes... so you make outlandish statements to see if we're paying attention? Yes? The wife and I had a great time after the New Year Bells... and gave birth 40 weeks later... so... 31 days in Jan... 28 in Feb and 31 days in March... 12 weeks and 6 days... 30 in april, 31 in May and 30 in June, so 13 weeks? July 31, Aug 31, Sep 30? 13 weeks and a day? Or... 39 weeks... 40 weeks is 9 months and seven days... or 3 weeks short of 10 months?... but that's just me getting bored now this great story is over... Oh... Twins born 7:52 on the 7th of September...
Lmao chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
RON IN A SPEEDO XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
Nice good
Schmaing003 chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
It is a shame you had them be cheaters. It was un-needed and left a sick aftertaste. Why have Hermione with another man at all? It added nothing to the story except show that our heroes who used to be good people are now morally bankrupt. :-(
yaoiaiss chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
perfect
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
I love it, I'm looking forward to read more of your h/hr fics in the future. Or maybe after posting this comment I'll go and check your profile to see your other fics.

Anyway, I hope you have a great day and thanks for writing this. :)

P.s I found out about this fic because someone recommend it on a facebook page called 'Harmony & Co. (18)'. If you're already a member then Hi, if you're not then you should check it out. If someone hadn't recommend this, I wouldn't have found it because I don't read from very often.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
Agree completely. The Princess Bride is by far one of the best movies ever made.

This chapter was even more perfect than the last. No angst or frustration, only love and well love.

I thoroughly enjoyed Harry moving house and Hermione's reaction to all of it. Further proof of just how perfect they are that he knows her inside out like that.

Almost wish the last section had been a little longer, but as it was rounding things out I suppose it was the right length.

This is absolutely fantastic. A real firm favourite of mine as of now.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Holy cow that was intense. I know of no other pairing that can be so rewarding and so damned frustrating as Harry and Hermione.

They both adore one another, on a soulular level. Completely enraptured, and yet they both believe that the other could never feel the same about them. They try to justify it, explain it away, rationalize it. I've read damn near every possible excuse under the sun for how they're 'just friends' or 'like a sibling'. How do they ever deliver a line like that with a straight face? You are not meant to feel like that about a sibling guys!

And when they cave and finally let the truth out, it is the most explosive and goddamned erotic thing you'll ever see in your life. That kind of love cannot be contained and to try is suicidal.

And you captured it perfectly. I was as caught up in this as they were with one another. I feel a little bit sorry for poor Muggle guy, coz he is SOL right now.

She is his forever more.

Damned good writing and a fantastic story.
Dona12 chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
Hello ! Very nice fanfiction ! Thank you very much, i will read it again with a lot of pleasure ! Thanks !
Javier chapter 1 . 11/30/2017