Reviews for CLICK, BABY, CLICK!
StarryEyedReader chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
You should so write the reactions of the others (Cameron, Wilson, foreman, nurses etc etc) to the calendar as well!

This story was...hot! Wish I could really see these photos. Your writing was brilliant and descriptive enough and I have a good enough imagination but... See I'm a portrait artist. So SEEING them really matters to me. And it's so painful that there are no incredible sexy nude pics of hugh laurie.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh. My. God. This is mind-droolingly hot. I want that calendar so badly I can't stand it.
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i'm getting turned on by the details of house alone . it is that hot.
hfspc chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Ohhhh, my Kingdom to have one of those calendars! Please?
JiraiyasGirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
This was fucking AWESOME! Too bad we don't have this calander for real!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
well writen indeed!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
OMG I WANT this calendar! I'm practically drooling all over the table cloth.
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
This is so HOT, I'm out of words!
Hiratana-1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Oh God I LOVED your story !

It was so well written and HOT ! And House is so fucking cute (You should really be a writer) Thank you so much for writing this. I am starting to read all your stories one by one (So far I've read 3 )and I've noticed that while you write very very hot sex scenes, there isn't exactly "sex". Maybe there is somewhere in your other fics or maybe this is just your style but I would realy realy like to read an actual "sex" story with Wilson and House. Anyway Thank you so much for the story you are great!

P.S: Um...you do "get" what I mean don't you? (blush)
cathepsut chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
That was fantastic. I would love to see that calendar!
Jihime47 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
God that made me laugh so hard, I had tears in my eyes. Cuddy's expression and thoughts were just the thing. Adn you made me believe that not only H/W is awesome. Hooray for Chac!
Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I meant to review earlier but for some reason the review button wasn't working. I thought this story had just the right amount of build up. I can totally see House doing that just out of curiosity too.
JamiepBlaze chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
What a lovely story!
Bright1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Wow! That was completely wonderful! I loved the way you wrote House, leaving him entirely IC, and yet still displaying him through such a different light then we normally see. Chac was just brilliant as well. And the way you discribed the pictures was just beautiful. Excelly, excellent story! One of the best I have read. : )
Murderbynuns chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Oh that was hot, I want a copy of that calander now.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »