Reviews for Time To Shine
MartialArtsDancer chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Cats was my favorite thing to watch as a child. When I was sick, my parents would put it on and Id smile and sing along (as well as i could) and for those brief few hours I wouldn't feel so terrible. Your story is one of the best Cats stories I have ever read and it brings that same smile to my face. Thank you so much for writing this
Fizzing Wizard chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
3 I've read this before and didn't realize I forgot to leave a comment. This is one of my all-time favorite Cats stories. Beautiful and magical. Love your Quaxo, your Tugger, your legend, the way you describe all the cats... all of it. The ending is a bit ambiguous but lovely all the same.
Shiona Acitiu chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
This last chapter confuses me so...What happened to Qauxo?Did he mate with a queen?Completely confused...But still a good story.
Nightmother chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
very nice, very nice. It could be seen as slash, however it could just be intense friendship. Of course then there is the situation with Quaxo's son, need a female for that...unless the heaviside thought it be funny and screw with things

Na, Quaxo probably picked a nice female...but there is the fact that his son is named Leo...I still have questions! So good!
Landri chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
Aww this was really goodd :') Yew should think about making a sequel. Anywho, at the last chapter, what happened to Quazo :O i guess i wasnt paying good attention or i missed it but... is he...ya know... DEAD?
TeamJasper0897 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
I love this story, it's absolutly briliant! Deff. if my favorites. You have such a skill in wrighting. I envy you greatly, lol. :)
Calanarie chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
That was good :D
Jedi-Bant chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
LOVE IT, but who did Quaxo have a kit with, or did he pull Leo out of a hat LOL
Thorn chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
wow! I don't know what to say, that was wonderful the history was so fitting I will never look at cats the same! there were two things that could have been better: one the friendships and such could use some work the was a air of fuzyness to the story that I think came from that BUT I loved the discovery that was well done! Two there is a LOT of loose ends in the Epilogue and at the end of the story agin this fuzy thing, don't know what exactly it is from but it kind of hides the wowness of the story when you are mildly confused.

that said I LOVE this story one of the beast Cats FanFic I've ever read!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
I read all of these in one day and I've completely fallen in love with this story- it's so unique!
becauseimthefavorite chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
Awesome story!

Just one question... who is Leo's "mom"?...
Dream Painter chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Nicely done. I like what you did with this story. Very intriguing.
Weeping Angel chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Wow! That was a really enjoyable story. I loved the way you used the elements of the musical itself and interwove some beautiful (and plausible) backstory and the element of mythology, canon or not (i'm new to the fandom, and I've only seen the show live once, so I could be wrong), was wonderfully done.

The relationships between the characters (Quaxo and his brothers, Tugger and Munkustrap, and Tugger and Quaxo/Mistoffelees) was well thought out and written in a believable manner too. It was part of what, for me, made the story as a whole so enjoyable.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you _
Jerrie96 chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
That was amazing! It is a truly great story; everything fits together and it is so poetic... I love it!
Itan Himitsu chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
ah! the revelation of the lion thing, and the kittens plotting *w* everyone is so perfectly in character *_* every word I read makes me love it more *ò*