Reviews for Zacchara
samantha cassadine-zacharra chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
so I just stumbled across this story and thought I would beg you to keep writing it. this chapter is seriously intriguing and has the potential to be a freaking awesome story. I love the Sam/Johnny coupling, and most of all I just love the characterization of both. I know I'm not the only one who would love you to continue, I mean with a gift like this why not share it? oh well, even if this is the last (and first) chapter, please know that I enjoyed it.
Lindzieloo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
you should keep writing!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I was kind of nervous with your disclaimer at the beginning but that...was...amazing. I never thought of those two together but wow! Loved it. (PS I had music on and Amy Winehouse's Back to Black made a wonderful soundtrack LOL). Keep writing! Can't wait to read more. You made them dark but in a very pleasant way.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i like this story.. you should write more!
fireflower314 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love this story! I love Johnny, and Sam, and it's fun reading you bringing out their dark sides. Everything seemed so perfect for a darker (if that's possible) version of GH. And of course watching Sonny fall from power is always fun, hehe. Are you going to write more? If so, I'd love to see it.
arses21434mypacks.net chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You need to write more of this story! It is one of the best Johnny/Sam stories on the board! PLEASE!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
OMG! This story is absoulutely amazing! I love it and you have to keep going. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update sson!
laravia18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
LOVING IT! Please continue!
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
loved it, update soon,
dreamweaver71 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow, I love this story. I've always wondered about a possible relationship between Sam and Johnny
Jessica Black1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
very interesting story
serena527 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
love this story so very intressed to see where you are going with this
arses21434 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOVE IT! I never thought of the possibility of Johnny and Sam as a couple, but I think they could be REALLY great together!

Also love how Sonny's organization is crumbling to nothing! Can't wait to see Johnny towering over Sonny in triumph!

Great job, hope you write more!
Ravenscircle chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I like this. I wasn't sure if I would when I clicked on the title. But I really do.
rhiwe chapter 1 . 4/10/2008