Reviews for The Softest Light
TNT1227 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
Its a good story and you are a wonderful writer but i couldnt go any further. Drina annoyed me to no end.

This just wasnt for me but i do wish that more people wrote like you.
Bebe612 chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
I know it's been four years since you updated this...but I hope you finish if up! I love their relationship and want to read more!
El Lobo de Rey chapter 41 . 8/25/2012
Ha HA Ha Doctor icesicles! Genius! Please update soon this story is epic! Death to Sebastian!
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 41 . 11/30/2011
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOUR STORY IS FANTASTIC AND I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER:P XOX KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK XOXO
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 41 . 8/29/2010
very awesome, cant wait for an update...which i hope you plan to do...lol...:D
mdanser chapter 41 . 3/23/2010
I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a long time so I was wondering... will it be continued or is this were the story ends?
diagonally chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Drina's crying was very realistic... anyone would be overwhelmed with the kind of reality she had been introduced to, even though she seemed to be taking it into stride... good twist there. very sweet chapter.
diagonally chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
aww that was so cute! You know, if you had made the second chapter longer, it would have been so much fun! Like the whole chase, where she starts to feel this massive attraction to this mysterious guy she's never met before, and he seems to be into her too... let her get to know and like Jake immensely, at least for a couple of days... then she can honestly say that two of her favourite things were one. As of now, she's barely known him for minutes, so that claim seemed a little off.

but this chapter, it was awfully cute! the chemistry was perfect :)
diagonally chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
This was cute! However, being th esuspicious types, i would have wondered how the wolf knew where i lived... then the wolf could have sniffed at the air to let me know that it followed my smell. And i wouldnt feed a wolf mustard ;) but, the loads of food was a cute touch. Sweet character.
diagonally chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very interesting so far!
erica3769 chapter 41 . 12/8/2009
So I a finally all caught up and I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens between Jake and Drina. I hope they kill Sebastian soon this needs to be over! Pleae post more soon! Great JOb!
Gryffindor Gurl2 chapter 41 . 12/5/2009
Good chapter!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 41 . 12/5/2009
Lol! Poor Brady! cute little chapter, can't wait for the next one
momoirotan chapter 41 . 12/5/2009
Yay. And poor Brady XD I would be petrified as well XD
missemilyfleur chapter 41 . 12/5/2009
Man, i love this fic so much. I loved the romantic bit, soo cute. Cant wait for more!