Reviews for Lonely Souls
Slytherson chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i hope you rv hit hits up to hundred hits 100!
Slytherson chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
awesome story jojo is cool and i hope harry stays there!
Slytherson chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
please keep on writing more chapters!
Slytherson chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
please update soon! I posted this fic on my c2 since its one awesome hp crossover you got going here!
Dark Predator Dragon chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
No Jojo! Harry has to help him some how. He has to have some magic left? Have him use wandless magic or something. Deas anyonne in Harry's world knnow what happened to him? Please update soon I really want to knnow what happens next.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Nice part, and did feel bad for Jojo there, and wonder if Harry will be playing a role in how things will be going with he and the bullies later on?
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Well, Jojo needs to be a bit more sympathetic, but can understand given that he's still a kid as well. Harry is trying, and looking forward to what will go down next time.
harry potter fan chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
this is so cool. I love this story. :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Again a good part, Harry is being himself, but he's also trying, and will be curious to see who is the next Who to end up running into him.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hmm, glad to see this is still around. Going to be curious to see how long Harry will be stuck there, and how this will change him by the time he gets back home, along with what will be happening while he's gone, and which side will freak out more.