Reviews for Just Curious
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was sick and sad. WONDERFUL JOB! :'D
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good story! Keep up the good work!
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
your story is sooooo sad i cried when i pictured it! Karin shouldnt have asked :(
69EmoGaaraFan69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
oh, that was so sad :( it made me want to cry. but it was very good! you did a great job! :D
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ugh...how distressing. Realistically I can and can't see Karin asking that. I figured she'd be hypersensitive to death, with her mum, the fact she can see the dead and so on. However at the same time you wrote it so well that I can see Karin being so insensitive.
planeprint chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
o.O so morbid,now I'm traumatizated xD

I love how you write it!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Curiosity traumatized then killed the cat .

It wouldve been horrifying if he pushed her

off the cliff . Good thing he didnt ...

This was really good and sad . Well done ~
the-lionness chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
this was so sad, so traumatic, and so well written. i don't think this pairing has a lot of tragic stories. you did such a good job interminglining the past and present and the idea about ice and...man this story made me so sad. but i liked it so much. good job.
Ate de Anguis chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Once again you've broken free of cliches! Karin acts like a real person at Toshirou's revelation, reacting to the horror with a desire to deny the whole thing-even though it was far in the past and she can't actually do anything now. I love how you made me react so emotionally with so little blatant statement of emotion! I think I reacted more to what you didn't say than what you did, and that subtle manipulation was fantastic!

Definitely not a happy story, but very good. I admire your restraint in stopping where you did, making it much more powerful, rather than adding on a happily-ever-after.
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow very dark but very insightful. It would be...well i would say awesome here normally but that seems a bit inappropriate xD But i digress, very original idea :D
WinterBells217 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
o.o ...

it was intense and beautifully written and it was sorta scary as well..wow. I mean, Wow. That was a really good story. Poor Karin..poor Tourshiro! I loved it though, amazing job~
misskittyy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i feel bad for karin! she was just curious~! great story :)
Unknown007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
WAH!Poor Toushi~ ;[[ But,I think you could've written more I guess..Bu I still like it :) Good job.
Me2coolNjunk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Damn! That's a great story! very touching and deep! Nice job!
firequeenAzula chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow that so sad DX poor hitsu

good chapter it had alot of emotion