Reviews for The Ultimate Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Fanfiction
ura omote author chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this... especially the way you added the opening XD
Leonard Hoyden chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is very... unique. I've never read anything like it. Congratulations for shattering Fourth Wall to microscopic bits for comedic purposes. Well done.

Also, as for the tiger mauling, she was asking for it.
lilaugurey forgot my pw chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I really like how you take the spirit of SZS and criticize most fanfiction. Indeed, there are a lot of literary devices that fic writers need to practice (myself included).

My friends and I decided to take on the crossover characters - Rincewind, Farny and Marvin - respectively. We did, however, get confused as to who Perona was and what series she came from... along with the long-nosed, curly-haired boy.

God help us all if Eeyore or the Mock Turtle from Alice in Wonderland got involved in the despair.

Overall, BEST. CROSSOVER. EVER. I so wished I had come across this fic sooner!
An Ordinary Fan chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
I must say, I'm quite glad that I read this wonderful work of yours. In fact, I'd go as far to say that reading it has been the greatest joy I've had all week; your sense of comedy is just divine. Congratulations on a job well done...Oh, and in case you're curious, I found out about this story on TV Tropes. I'm not good at identifying irony, but considering the events of Chapter 8, it's at least a nifty fact.
rrtyui chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Depressing that the fanficton has ended. I absolutely loved it and hopefully you'll make another one one like this.
rrtyui chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Hmmm...A Soul Eater opening, right?...Resonance? I can read Japanese though I a tough time recognizing it. Though it was because I haven't listened the the openings or endings lately.
Thyrokio chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
This is really hilarious, well done.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Nice 1st chapter.
noname chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
*applause* Nice epilogue... Almost wish I could rate this fic, but seeing as I can't you'll have to satisfy with me dancing a little gig while playing some awesometastic music on my computer... Of course, you won't be able to see me or hear the music, but it's the thought that counts, right? ... Okay, here I go.

And there I went... Now, your primary concern is only: Did I just truly dance a little in honour of this fic, or am I just writing that I did so that you will feel a little better about having so few readers?
noname chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Yeah. TV Tropes ruins our lives... I cannot say the quality was especially high this chapter, seems like you've lost the motivation to write it properly (sorta bringing to mind what you said in the 1st chapter about fanfiction with a critical lack of details... And I'm not going to make a guess worthy of the Epileptic Trees award and say that you planned for that the whole time).
noname chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Oh yeah... Once again you really captured and parodized the nature of a fan fiction cliché.
noname chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Isn't it obvious? We love sociopaths, freaks and social misfits because we either recognise traits that we, ourselves, desire in them, or, as in the case of a few narcissists, already posses... I.e., we're a big bunch o' nutcases! D
noname chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
And thus you have, more or less, summed up every single giant-mecha show on the face of the planet... Only, you've also combined it with the Magical Schoolgirl trope. Congratz!
noname chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
OOC Greatness! Even though it would've probably been better if you didn't just throw in the towel like that... You need to learn how to persist through harchness, woman! ... But, anyway, you captured the spirit of a romantic OOC FF perfectly.
noname chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Hmm... You know, I could swear I have read another SZS fanfiction adressing Mary-Sues... *shrugs* Oh well. *goes on reading*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »