Reviews for Girls Trapped in an Elevator
The Ghost of Van Gogh's Ear chapter 17 . 12/5
I'm pretty sure their farts punched a hole in the ozone layer.
HamatsuSuperKai chapter 17 . 10/31
Please do my crossover story because I have no idea how to make an account on this site and write it myself and just want someone else to do what I already clearly outlined and should have done myself even though I'm just being lazy and expect other people to write what I want them to write.
The Dark Wolf chapter 17 . 10/16
Needs more wetting scenes with characters other than Toadette.
donotaskme chapter 1 . 10/8
Seriously... can't you write a story without farting just for once?
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 17 . 9/29
This is definitely your best and funniest fic. I laughed throughout the whole story, and this chapter was no exception.
Avie-x chapter 15 . 7/14
Still a better love story than twilight
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 16 . 7/11
This is the funniest thing ever! I was so not expecting this level of hilarity! Also, I did notice a difference in Rosalina since Galaxy, most notably her voice. I'm glad you referenced that!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Funky Kong's in da house! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
What's with the sudden influx of Birdo all of a sudden?
Cutie cherry chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
you know more people like rosalina than toadette right?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Rosalina farted
PaloozaChu chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Oh, boy. Now you've murdered the best of the group? Oh we'll, Toadette is now my favorite if she's gone. she and Silver are sidekicks YAY! I think Rosalina died when Luma entered tennis.
Random Person chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
*please note that I am a different reviewer than the other random person on this review site. I haven't been around as long.*
Hey, you finished it! I liked the epilogue best! Poor Rosalina! XD
Anyways, may the stars shine down upon you, live long and prosper, have a super sparkly day and may the odds be ever in your favor.
BYE! :)
xRandom Personx
P.S. Now go work on your Sonic version of this! (If you haven't already)
Mario150 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Please more chapters
nicki manj chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
So sad will they die write more cant wait lmao
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »