Reviews for DCU: Quality Time
hervissa chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
What I love the most about Jokerley is probably the amazing speed with which they can get over rows and arguments and get back to their normal psychotic selves.
[i've just watched "Harlequinade" from B:TAS, and hell, the ending was too sweet :3 ]

This has been a brilliant fic and I luuuruve it :))

KEEP WRITINGGGGG! :D

P.S. And always...Jokerley for the wiiiin! :D
hervissa chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS PROBABLY THE BEST SO FAR.
HHHEehehehehehehehhehehehh xD

POoooor, poor Riddler...but hey, that's what you get, playing Sherlock Holmes with the Joker...

CAN'T WAIT FOR READING THE LAST CHAPTER! :)

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
OOoooooooohhh myyyyyy Chuuuuuuuck.
Jokey, Jokey.
THAT WAS A VERY BAD THING YOU'VE JUST DONE.
POOR LITTLE HARLS.

But...other than that...IT WAS FREAKING FUUUUN :D

Oswald and his blood pressure...well, party with The Joker is surely worth it, eh? ;D

[Hell, it sounds a bit crazy, but I'd LOVE to see him dance. Heeheheh.]

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Ohooooho.
Next time Harv and Jokey boy will meet in the Asylum, there's gonna be a...well, a very /interesting/ discussion.
MMwhwahhahahahahahah xD

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT CHAPTER :D

Yes, Joker's got a sense of humour. Wicked, insane, death-spreading, but humour none the less.

Keep writing! :)

hervissa chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Ouuuch, poor Johnny Crane.
JOKER IS JUST TOO MUCH FUN IN THE HOUSE.

Heheheh.

Excellent chapter! :)

hervissa chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Oh, Jokey boy...
THERE ARE THINGS YOU SIMPLY CANNOT DO IF YOU WISH TO LIVE IN PAM'S PRESENCE.

Though I laughed HARD reading this chapter, I'll admit that :D

Keep writing! :)

hervissa chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
ALL THE OLD PALS! :D

This started gloriously :D
Can't wait for the other chapters :D

..also, loving the Clown Prince of Fashion thing... :D

Jenicide24 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
hahahaha this story is great, i love it.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Cool.

Since I am totally in love with Dick Grayson, I believe that the Zucco's automatically deserve anything coming to them, especially Tony. (I mean, if it was a kid desperately trying to break free of his/her parents shadow, then that's a whole other thing. But this wasn't that.)

Poor Harley but. I mean, i know that the Joker does a whole lot worse to her then cheating, but still. Harley is a very sweet - if disturbed - girl who deserves better.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I sorta feel sorry for the Rogue's... and then i remember that they're insane, murderous psychopaths who probably deserve a lot worse.

Still, Joker's a jerk.

Great story!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cool so far!
Shaddic chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I can't help but wonder what that whoopee cushion is for... maybe it's better that we don't know LOL

This story was amazing and very entertaining.
DustyDreamer chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
ah that was so funny :) That last chapter had me in stitches but the whole thing was just wonderful! Definately one I can see myself reading a couple more times in the future ;)
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I'm adding this to my favourites and then I'll read the rest - golly I sure can't wait. The sleepover sounds like reaall fun :)
unamuerte chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
God this is so funny!

I love Joker fics that make me laugh!