Reviews for Sylar's ice cream
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"don't worry, it's no one you know" made me crack up... LOL!

FoG
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Absolutely hilarious! I hope you write more heroes fanfics, you are really, really good at them.
the little spanko chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You know, I'm betting that this is actually how it'd all go down. Hilarious!
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hilarious! “We’ve got chocolate, vanilla, and people!” Lmao, I could totally see that. Getting invisibiliy threw eating human ice-cream, yummy! :P When will people learn to just agree with whatever the hot crazy serial killer says? lol
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Weird cracktastic fic! Though no self-respecting NYC boy grown in Queens would be a fan of the Dodgers. Much more likely he's a Mets or Yankees fan.
clairemolecular chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Lol funny story! alot of laughs from me.

You gonna write more?
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was really funny. I haven't read a humor in this category before. And you definatly did it some justice. Every little thing you did was funny. And the end though slightly "gross" it was funny too. And I liked the "fired" parts. Hehe. Very well written. Hehe. So funny.
Tacroy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
HAHA.

I liked this story. It's funny. My favorite part is absolutly the ending. Love it.
Celestial Vermin chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Absolutely adorable silliness! I think I giggled myself mental more than a couple of times. And I'm not even a fan of Sylar... *dodges telekinetically thrown shrapnel from Brain Man's general direction*

Just take it from me, comedy's your thing. :-)