Reviews for Answers
Mostodtroll chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really liked this fic, you captured the emotions of Angeline very well. It was a good vision into what we didn't see in the series.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That's good, I love the ending, it's fantastic. :)
AtlantisCat101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
TrunkZy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Please excuse me while a gush incoherently about the sheer WIN of this fic. I'll inform you that I was doing the flapping my arms about thing that you only see in animes the moment the phone rang. "Angeline stopped slicing as well, her eyes curious and almost hopeful." I can see that before my eyes.

"Angeline didn’t wait for whoever it was to start the conversation." Exactly how I see Angeline. She likes to spoil her babies, but she's hardcore when it comes down to business (who wouldn't when you have Artemis as a son!).

And it is so often I see well-written Angeline centric fics. She doesn't get enough love.

btw curious and hopeful are excellent words to describe the feel of this fic. You did a lovely job and it really flowed.
PenBlender '95 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aaww...
hollyjayne chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
So sweet! I love it!
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw poor Angeline she lost her husband and now her son! Defiantly sucks to be her. Nice job :)
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aw that was beautiful! There is never too much fanfiction about ARtemis coming home. I love the dropping of the cell phone. Are you going to put another chapter with his fathers reaction?
alison burkes chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
wow you have to carry on. how do you get a fic? i really have a good story here. man...whats next?
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was such a sweet one shot. It had just the right amount of depression and the way people have to move on when people go missing. I loved the ending. It was...perfect.